What do MoFos think is the best film in my top 10?

Tools    

Which is the best?
46.15%
30 votes
Pulp Fiction
7.69%
5 votes
The Departed
4.62%
3 votes
Rocky
3.08%
2 votes
Hacksaw Ridge
15.38%
10 votes
Shawshank Redemption
16.92%
11 votes
Aliens
0%
0 votes
Dark Knight rises
3.08%
2 votes
Forrest Gump
0%
0 votes
The Goonies
3.08%
2 votes
Ferris Bueller's day off
0%
0 votes
They are all rubbish
65 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Legend in my own mind
Out of my top 10 which do you think is the best?

Public poll

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Its tough, probably gonna go with Shawshank. (Rocky and Aliens close behind)

Pulp Fiction.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
My current ranking would be something along these lines -

1. Rocky
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Forrest Gump
4. Hacksaw Ridge
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
6. The Departed
7. Dark Knight Rises
8. Aliens
9. Goonies

I've left Pulp Fiction off for the moment. I used to love it but the last couple of times I've tried it I seem to have really gone off it. Will need to try it again at some point

Two of your films are in my top 10, and I liked Alien much more than Aliens. I recently rewatched Alien and I plan on watching the others as well leading up to Alien Covenant's release. I gotta give the edge to the Departed here.

My Rank:
1. The Departed
2. Forrest Gump
3. Hacksaw Ridge
4. Aliens
5. Shawshank Redemption
6. Pulp Fiction - Sorry but what everybody else considers "A Masterpiece" I consider a pretty average film with good performances. It's certainly not my favorite by Tarantino.
7. Rocky
8. The Goonies
9. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
10. Dark Knight Rises - Only Nolan Batman film I like is The Dark Knight, and that's because of Ledger's Joker.

This might just do nobody any good.
Pulp Fiction.

"The masterpiece without a message."

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hard to say. Best films for me mean a lot of different things, change all the time, depend on mood, whether I got an entertaining reaction, etc. It's why I don't fill out best of lists. Your list all looks good to me.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Aliens [even though I so much prefer the original]

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Aliens, Rocky or Forrest Gump.

Two of your films are in my top 10, and I liked Alien much more than Aliens. I recently rewatched Alien and I plan on watching the others as well leading up to Alien Covenant's release. I gotta give the edge to the Departed here.

My Rank:
1. The Departed
2. Forrest Gump
3. Hacksaw Ridge
4. Aliens
5. Shawshank Redemption
6. Pulp Fiction - Sorry but what everybody else considers "A Masterpiece" I consider a pretty average film with good performances. It's certainly not my favorite by Tarantino.
7. Rocky
8. The Goonies
9. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
10. Dark Knight Rises - Only Nolan Batman film I like is The Dark Knight, and that's because of Ledger's Joker.
I too thought the original Alien was better than the sequel. The second film overly substituted story for action.