Superman: Man of Steel

Tools    

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I really liked Man of Steel. It had its flaws like bad first-half writing and character development, but the action packed second-half and the great acting more than make up for it. 3.5/5 stars

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I haven't gotten around to watching Man of Steel yet, which is a bazaar one for me because I'm usually very quick about watching movies, always seeing them when they first open, etc., but I'm actually going to be going to see it and hopefully World War Z both on Thursday.

Man Of Steel is the best movie of Superman of all time. and a good return of him as well. this shows that the fans of Superman still loves him alot

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Man Of Steel is the worst movie of Superman of all time. and a bad return of him as well. this shows that the fans of Superman still loves him alot
Couldn't agree more mate.

Couldn't agree more mate.
NO it's wrong. i didn't mean that

i really love this movie. seriously. and you love it too that's why you're here

i really hate this movie. seriously. and you hate it too that's why you're here
Yea we're definitely on the same wavelength buddy!

I always had a fondness for this movie. I have no clue whatsoever what the bashing is about. This is probably the best reincarnation to date. If Superman ever gets another reboot, which I doubt it ever will due to the fact of the now DC Cinematic Universe and Henry Cavil is part of the whole thing....there is no way they can outdo the character. Unless they make it a real flying human being with special powers literally given to him with no special effects. lol

Supes isn't going to be all powerful for long... not if Luthor is going to build Metallo in BvS... or if Darkseid comes along... which I guarantee will at some point.

I mean whoever decided not to use the original score for at least some of the movie needs to be fired. It's like the Bond movies, there's always new music but the underlying theme is so legendary that it's always used at some point.

Hanz Zimmer must have privately thought to himself "how the **** do I follow Williams LEGENDARY score??".