'Haven't seen' confessional

Tools    

But then again I've never seen Titanic
Ain't missing much. Never liked that film that much.

I'll admit I've never seen...
Casablanca
12 Angry Men
Chinatown
A Clockwork Orange
Dr. Strangelove
Once Upon a Time in the West
Vertigo

I'll also admit there are very few B&W films I have seen, and not because I have a phobia but because most of the older films I have seen have had color added to them or I'm trying so hard to catch up on current releases that I don't leave time to watch older classic films that I haven't seen.

The Wizard of Oz answers are surprising to me. That's one of those films along with stuff like The Lion King that i thought everyone saw in their childhood.
Never saw The Lion King either.

Legend in my own mind
You're not missing anything.
Now you're just chatting nonsense. For someone who says she is never wrong, you are wrong a fair bit

I'm embarrassed to say I have not seen:

The Maltese Falcon
Throne of Blood
The Hidden Fortress
Field of Dreams
Once Upon a Time in America
The Red Shoes
The Apartment
North by Northwest
The Tree of Life
Come and See

Now you're just chatting nonsense. For someone who says she is never wrong, you are wrong a fair bit
Nope.

Never liked it. I've seen it multiple times and it still sucks.

Legend in my own mind
Ratatouille is gorgeous. Pixar > Disney.
It's average IMO and I like both. I have no loyalty to any studio, actor, company, director.

I just like good films, of which I think the Lion King is one.

You on the other hand don't, but you are entitled to your opinion however wrong it is

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I havent seen Ratatouille but I liked Lion King.

I just like good films, of which I think the Lion King is one.
The Lion King is annoying. The characters are annoying. The voice performances are annoying, except maybe Jeremy Irons. The songs are especially annoying.

Legend in my own mind
The Lion King is annoying. The characters are annoying. The voice performances are annoying, except maybe Jeremy Irons. The songs are especially annoying.
It's ok, I get it, you have poor taste. Don't worry, we can't all be good at everything.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This thread is hilarious.

Ok, I'll admit that not only have I never seen confessional, I've actually never even heard of it