And the new Batman is....

Tools    

Originally Posted by Django
Oh, please! Look at the face, the expression--the same psychotic expression!
If you want to say Patrick Bateman shares similarities with Timothy McVeigh in terms of psychotic staring-straight-ahead facial expressions, then, sure. In a minimal way.

But otherwise: nope, nuh-uh, and no.

Oh, please! Look at the face, the expression--the same psychotic expression!
I don't see it, bud. Mary put it best: cheekbones are all they have in common. No normally-sighted person would ever, ever mistake one for the other.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
If you want to say Patrick Bateman shares similarities with Timothy McVeigh in terms of psychotic staring-straight-ahead facial expressions, then, sure. In a minimal way.

But otherwise: nope, nuh-uh, and no.
Hmm... so what you're saying is that Christian Bale has multiple personailities?

BANNED
Originally Posted by Yoda
I don't see it, bud. Mary put it best: cheekbones are all they have in common. No normally-sighted person would ever, ever mistake one for the other.
I suppose you equate "normally-sighted" with anyone who is as near-sighted as yourself? Sorry, but the expression on the face is identical! The same psychopathic stare... uncanny! (Just kiddin', by the way!)

Hmm... so what you're saying is that Christian Bale has multiple personailities?
Please be joking. I don't really want to get irritated at you over something so ridiculous as this remark.

A novel adaptation.
I'm flabbergasted no one has made a Bateman-Batman pun yet.
Just... flabbergasted.

Originally Posted by Herod
I'm flabbergasted no one has made a Bateman-Batman pun yet.
Just... flabbergasted.
We decided to leave that for you, Herod. But do we get quips? No, just flabbergastery.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Please be joking. I don't really want to get irritated at you over something so ridiculous as this remark.
Well . . . obviously I'm just kiddin'!

Herod, nice one!

Well . . . obviously I'm just kiddin'!
Good, good.

Carry on.

Shake well before opening.
I'd like to see a woody allen batman, just for ****s and giggles.

Robbin? what are you doing? you look like your in the-in the gay mafia in that outfit or something. This is so-so i just, so emberrasing. I feel like I'M in the gay mafia, does this gun holster make my ass look big? but seriously what are you doing, this so-so...so stupid.

patrick bateman is my hero Christian Bale will do a hellava lot better than Val Kilmer at least

Ready!Set!Go!...Er..Actio n!
While each of the actors who have played Batman have done their best with what they had to work with....There wasn't a lot to work with IMHO.

Bale will make a terrific Batman, but I fear it will be a blow to his career.

I've never, ever, seen a good Batman movie. The first one was the best, and it went downhill from there.

I can only hope that since the project is already in the works that something new and wonderful will come of it instead of more obnoxious film-making.