Would you?

Tools    

Would you, yes or no?

Sean Connery, would you?
The question depends on personal interpretations and voting for the same sex doesnt imply you're homosexual.
Personally, i would

WTF?

FYI: No... well... nah...

Randomly visiting for now
no, even though I'm a guy he's just doesn't live up to all the hype for me.

uhhh???
I guess you need to have your head in the gutter to understand what this thread is about. Fortunately I live in the gutter. My answer to Sean Connery is No.
Are we suppose to name someone else? If so...

Anthony Hopkins....and Yes, I would!!

I suppose Ongoing tournaments would be a better place for the thread, but its basically whether 'you would' a celebrity. 'Would you' bascially means would you have sex with said peron although this is not intended case therefore its hyperthetically would you have sex with them. The escence being if you find them attractive. It sounds perverted but its relatively simple, just vote yes or no for given person until a descision is clear and another celeb is posted

Arresting your development
Stop, at this point it's just not funny anymore...it's actually starting to chafe a little.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Sean Connery at his age now?

Its just whether you find someone attractive only phrased using an idiomatic expression, without sexual connotations.
How about:
do you find Sean Connery attractive (for females)
do you find Kirsten Dunst attractive (for males)

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
Sean Connery at his age now?
LOL, he only gets better with age, in a hetro viewpoint respecting another mans physical attributes

Yes he's an attractive older man but being handsome and having sex appeal are different. I think I would have answered an affirmative 'yes' like 20 years ago...now, he's just too old. Underneath his clothes he's got 'old man body'.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Stop, at this point it's just not funny anymore...it's actually starting to chafe a little.
My sentiments exactly.
This is sort of cheesy.
And I don't mean "brie".

eh...
okay.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
My sentiments exactly.
This is sort of cheesy.
And I don't mean "brie".

Sadly, I recognized its foul stench when I was brought on board.

The more we tighten our grip, the more cheese will slip through our fingers.
Originally Posted by 2wrongs
eh...
okay.
Our position is correct, except...no, cheese!

What?

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
You don't like brie?
What about cheddar??
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Whats wrong with cheese, its the fondations of the 'would you' theory
This hell hole that I have been sentenced to, though that I have learned to love- has brought me to my knees with the plead for no more cheese.
When brought to my knees (I aim to please) I would at least want her to first buy me a drink.

Sorry can't say that I would venture into the bedroom with good 'ol Sean, now Ms. Money-penny on the other hand.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Sorry can't say that I would venture into the bedroom with good 'ol Sean, now Ms. Money-penny on the other hand.
Money-penny is my maiden name