MoFos on Roller Coasters!

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Only been to one when the Fair was still a thing in Lisboa.

It's a short ride, only one [small] loop. Nothing breath-taking.

It's gone now.

I was on a Roller Coaster in SeaWorld Orlando called The Krakan when i was 12 or something and the guy in front of me's phone fell out his pocket hit me in the chest which is the only reason i noticed then fell to its death. Was pretty hilarious.

Master of My Domain
Roller-coasters are awesome. Tis the place for thrills.

Probably the coolest one I have been on. Called Goliath in Six Flags Atlanta. I love coasters. Probably on the whole I prefer wooden coasters to the new stuff. I still have a soft spot for Space Mtn. A boy never forgets his first love.

I am originally from Florida so I rode some badass roller coasters.

Busch Gardens in Tampa has great roller coasters. From Kumba, Montu, and the cheetah coaster they are a hell of a lot of fun to ride. Plus the lines are shorter then most parks. There were two much smaller coasters there too, but still kinda fun called Scorpion and Python.

I rode a few roller coasters in Magic Kingdom including Thunder Mountain Splash Mountain. Never roade Space Mountain because the wait time was always like 4 hours. F**k that.

Adventure Islands has the Hulk roller coaster which was a lot of fun. So was the dualing dragons roller coaster which I think they turned into the Harry Potter ride. Universal Studios doesn't have much for roller coasters but they got simulation rides. They had Back to the Future the Ride before it became The Simpsons Ride.

Top it off I got to go to Six Flags in Georgia and rode a bunch of awesome coasters there including Batman the Ride.

I am originally from Florida so I rode some badass roller coasters.

Busch Gardens in Tampa has great roller coasters. From Kumba, Montu, and the cheetah coaster they are a hell of a lot of fun to ride. Plus the lines are shorter then most parks. There were two much smaller coasters there too, but still kinda fun called Scorpion and Python.

I rode a few roller coasters in Magic Kingdom including Thunder Mountain Splash Mountain. Never roade Space Mountain because the wait time was always like 4 hours. F**k that.

Adventure Islands has the Hulk roller coaster which was a lot of fun. So was the dualing dragons roller coaster which I think they turned into the Harry Potter ride. Universal Studios doesn't have much for roller coasters but they got simulation rides. They had Back to the Future the Ride before it became The Simpsons Ride.

Top it off I got to go to Six Flags in Georgia and rode a bunch of awesome coasters there including Batman the Ride.

We have rode a bunch of the same stuff. I think a couple of those Bush Gardens coasters are too young for me to have riden but I remember Scorpion and Python very well. Is Adventure Island the water park in Tampa?

I'm fairly scared of heights, so I've been on very, very few roller coasters. Only one that comes to mind right now is the Racer at Kennywood, which I think is considered pretty tame by anyone who rides coasters with any regularity.

We have rode a bunch of the same stuff. I think a couple of those Bush Gardens coasters are too young for me to have riden but I remember Scorpion and Python very well. Is Adventure Island the water park in Tampa?
Adventure Island is the sister park right next to Universal Studios. It has a Marvel section, a section for Dr Seuess, and a bunch of other specialized part of the park.

That's my favourite i've been on.
I love the way it takes off like a rocket at the beginning.

When going to a park in the Northeast, we always pick a rainy day during the week to avoid lines.

I remember being on a ride at Alton Towers called Alton Mouse or something... and the brakes failed. We went round once, then round half again and had to get off the ride half way round.

Alton Towers is the same place those people lost their legs when the coaster crashed.
Alton Towers rides have always been death traps tbh.

Adventure Islands has the Hulk roller coaster which was a lot of fun. So was the dualing dragons roller coaster which I think they turned into the Harry Potter ride. .
Sorry for spamming this thread but i really loved roller coasters as a kid. Duelling Dragons was Fire and Ice right? Yeah, that was great. The first time i saw them from a distance as a kid i was paranoid that i'd hit the people on the other ride when both of them do the same loop

Adventure Island is the sister park right next to Universal Studios. It has a Marvel section, a section for Dr Seuess, and a bunch of other specialized part of the park.
Ok, that's new since I left Fl. There was a water park in Tampa called Adventure Island but they didn't have dry rides back then that's why I wondered. Been many years since going to Universal and only went once. The BTTF ride is a simulato, am I remembering that right?

I love the way it takes off like a rocket at the beginning.

When going to a park in the Northeast, we always pick a rainy day during the week to avoid lines.
Yeah, if i remember right it starts off slow then the woman on the speaker goes "Mayday, Mayday" then it takes off like a rocket as you said. So cheesy but i loved it at the time.

Worst roller coaster is the Pepsi Max in Blackpool coz i hurt my back on that thing once.

For our friends in Britain, my favorite amusement park as a kid was in Blackpool. I think it was called Pleasure Beach or something like that. I went there 9 times.

For our friends in Britain, my favorite amusement park as a kid was in Blackpool. I think it was called Pleasure Beach or something like that. I went there 9 times.

Yeah, Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Been there once, it's pretty rough there these days.

Sorry for spamming this thread but i really loved roller coasters as a kid. Duelling Dragons was Fire and Ice right? Yeah, that was great. The first time i saw them from a distance as a kid i was paranoid that i'd hit the people on the other ride when both of them do the same loop
Yup. That is the one. Oh and it was Islands of Adventure. lol

While not a rollar coaster I loved other attractions at Universal like Jaws: The Ride, The Mummy mini coaster, the Terminator 3D attraction, and the Twister attraction. And Star Tours was fun too. Though I went in the earliest form of Star Tours at Disney MGM. There was also another ride where we went through famous scenes in movies. From Indiana Jones to Alien. It was great.