Jeepers Creepers 3

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
After years of rumors and developmental Hell, the third installment of Victor Salva's Jeepers Creepers series has finally begun production in Baton Rouge. Gina Philips reprises her role from the original film. The plot, according to Bloody Disgusting

“Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper’s reign of terror once and for all. The Creeper fights back in gory glory as its enemies grow closer than ever before to learning the secret of its dark origins.”

Really looking forward to this--I thought Jeepers Creepers II was one of the best horror films made in the last fifteen years--Hope this one will be just as good

The truth is in here
Sorry, but ***** this guy honestly. I've seen Jeepers Creepers, which was decent enough (even if it had my "favorite" actor Justin Long), but I just can't forget what he did. With Roman Polanski no can do, since he's too great of a director for me that I can stop watching his films, but Salva's directing isn't great anyway, so I can gladly say I'll skip his future work.
Okay, I was gonna see The Old Hag Syndrome at least, but since it doesn't seem to come out anyway I just flat-out won't care about him.

Um....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Why not just live in a big city where he won't come back? Problem solved. If she's a powerful and rich woman now, I assume this is the case. Seems forced.

I like the first, don't mind the second.

Suspect's Reviews

Why not just live in a big city where he won't come back? Problem solved. If she's a powerful and rich woman now, I assume this is the case. Seems forced.

I like the first, don't mind the second.

This is what I'm thinking. If the Creeper basically hunts along this one highway in the mid-west......move to Florida.

It's like the Jaws movies. After the second time this happens, maybe you move to Iowa.