Wonder Woman test screening?

Tools    

Not asking for any spoilers, I just want to know if anyone went and if it's good or bad.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't know anything about it but looked her up and she's very pretty. Not body shaming because I'm not into that but isn't she a little bit fine structured for WW? I always imagine WW to be a voluptuous Amazon like Xena. Not a nitpick, just curious what comic fans think. She has a lovely figure, though.

I'm refusing to go see this after being so rudely snubbed when I put myself up for the lead.

I'm refusing to go see this after being snubbed when I put myself up for the lead.
I totally understand, chyp. How rude.

I totally understand, chyp. How rude.
Sexism at it's very worst imo

Sexism at it's very worst imo
I totally concur. SJWs on the attack no doubt. I call a boycott to white knight you. Going to tack up my trusty stallion, named skippy.

I totally concur. SJWs on the attack no doubt. I call a boycott to white knight you. Going to tack up my trusty stallion, named skippy.
Please do check that nobody has been hurt falling down a mine first - as heinous a crime as it undoubtedly is I still believe certain things could and should take precedence

Not asking for any spoilers, I just want to know if anyone went and if it's good or bad.
sup

there's nothing really going around about it other than "i saw it, can't talk about it" there was one guy who said something like "shame I can't talk about it, but i'm sure audiences will love it"

but then again that could be taken as "it's good and people will respond to it" or "people are dumb, so they'll love trash like this, I mean have you seen the transformers films?"

LMAO. Dear Skippy.

OK back to the OP, let me know what you think, Prime. I'm not a huge huge fan of super hero stuff these days but will check out butt kicking women.