AHS

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
You should watch the X-Men Days of the Future Past JUST for the QuickSilver scene I was so suprised when I saw him on the big screen, I wasn't expecting that, he even got the best character ever, he fits it perfectly.

And then in Apocalypse:

I remember the pizza dog became my avatar when I saw it on the cinema

The dude stole the entire movie.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't usually remember names of younger actors (like the kids in stranger things are excellent IMO but I don't know who they are or what their character names were) but Evan's been in every season of this and there's been a lot of squealing about him. I wouldn't remember Taissa's name if it weren't for her stan on the board.

Hi everyone!
Came here from IMDB AHS thread. Been posting on AHS thread since season 1 but I really don't post that much so nobody would have know it. I've been on IMDB for 11 years and glad I found this board that I can be a part of. Thank you Dani8 for suggesting it.

I tried to get a jump start on ahs for you.

LOL D, remember Taissa's adoring fan?

LOL D, remember Taissa's adoring fan?
How could anyone forget Wade "But the reviews say Taissa is great!!! Here are the sources!! , URL1, URL2, URL3......." He would reply to almost EVERY post bashing Taissa. That takes some stamina. At first I found him annoying, but then I was just in awe of his tenacity.
That current JL stan is giving him a run for his money. Some people...I cannot even fathom spending so much time obsessing over a celebrity whether it is defending or attacking them.

Wade is a troll trying to start a race war - I don't think he even watches the show. Taissa's stan is actually quite sweet when he doesn't pull the Taissa -v- Emma crap incessantly.

The Lange stan is a security risk for Jessica Lange. Postal alert coming. That guy is ridiculous.

movies can be okay...
I watched Murder House, Asylum and half of Coven.
Season 1 - Decent.

Season 2 - Has a lot of flaws but it's still very good, definitely my favourite

1/2 Season 3 - Garbage. I quit watching the series after this one.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Can't blame him, Coven was really awful. I watched all of Freak Show after that which was alright but i now have no intention of watching the rest. Still like the first two at least.

Freak Show was really good. Cant believe they got away with simulated snuff.

Wade is a troll trying to start a race war - I don't think he even watches the show. Taissa's stan is actually quite sweet when he doesn't pull the Taissa -v- Emma crap incessantly.
Crap...I think I had them mixed up. Sorry, it's been a while.

Crap...I think I had them mixed up. Sorry, it's been a while.
Vivenco (who changed his name to DCMarvel or something) was the Taissa stan. He was actually pretty nice for a stan. Wade was the race baiter who had been trolling that board for years. I'm not sure how long you were on that board but you probably missed it all. I'm convinced Wade was a skinny white dude just trying to bait wars by pretending to be a sassy black chick who hated white peeps. I'll miss the tv shows boards over there simply because it was fascinating to watch the troll alter egos.

I seeked but couldna find. If this is a double up, apologies.

Any fans here? What say you to Ryan Murphy's latest blabbermouth announcement (that guy needs a gimp mask) that season 7 will be themed around current politics?
I liked the first 2-3 seasons, but it started slipping.. the season with Lady gaga and the hotel was boring and this latest one was just unwatchable. Stopped watching 5-6 episodes in.

Vivenco (who changed his name to DCMarvel or something) was the Taissa stan. He was actually pretty nice for a stan. Wade was the race baiter who had been trolling that board for years. I'm not sure how long you were on that board but you probably missed it all. I'm convinced Wade was a skinny white dude just trying to bait wars by pretending to be a sassy black chick who hated white peeps. I'll miss the tv shows boards over there simply because it was fascinating to watch the troll alter egos.
You're right! It's all coming back to me. I've been on that board since Season 1, but started posting in Season 2. Long time, but I really never posted that much anyway.

Did you see GrannyMays' posts? An elderly gentlewoman who smoked medicinal weed. Always polite. Gave grandmotherly advice and talked about her grand children or gave tips about keeping the husbands happy. Hilarious stuff. I dont think anyone ever found out who that was.

When is ahs back, D? I'll miss those scalliwags.

Did you see GrannyMays' posts? An elderly gentlewoman who smoked medicinal weed. Always polite. Gave grandmotherly advice and talked about her grand children or gave tips about keeping the husbands happy. Hilarious stuff. I dont think anyone ever found out who that was.

When is ahs back, D? I'll miss those scalliwags.
I remember GrannyMay. She was funny. There were tons of sock accounts on there. Some were quite funny but no idea how people have time for all that.

I think the new season of AHS comes back in September.

I have no idea how they stay in character. I tried once and stuffed up on day 2 (not on that board. It was an experiment years ago)

Granny didn't post much. Just every now and then to keep the younguns in line and the stepford wives informed. She was sweet. A crowd favourite.