Play "Find the movie title from a line of dialogue"

Tools    

Here's another...

"The Pellet with the Poison is in the Vessel with the Pestle...the Chalice from the Palace has the Brew that is True!"

"BUT WAIT...THERE'S BEEN A CHANGE!"

"The Chalice from the Palace has been broken! The Flagon with the Dragon now contains the Brew that is True!"

HAL

"Mr. Allnut...can you make a Torpedo?"

HAL

This isn't much of a game if we have to wait for you to come back and post more. The only reasonable way to do this is to have whoever answers correctly supply the next quote.

OK then, Mr. Administrator.

Does this mean that I must wait until someone provides the correct answer and I tell him that it's correct before I can resume the play with another movie line?

Sounds fine with me.

HAL

My suggestion would be that it's okay to let someone assume they're right if they're pretty sure they are, because they usually will be. If they're not, it's easy enough to backtrack.

But technically, you can do whatever you want, I just don't think you'll get as many takers otherwise. Your call, though.

Now I'm not sure what to do, since Yoda continues to find me posting in improper categories and not waiting my turn or something.....

Heck I'm an 80-year-old man with early Alzheimers, and I'm just trying to have some fun enjoying the Forum with other Cinemaphiles!

Hal

Now I'm not sure what to do, since Yoda continues to find me posting in improper categories and not waiting my turn or something.....

Heck I'm an 80-year-old man with early Alzheimers, and I'm just trying to have some fun enjoying the Forum with other Cinemaphiles!

Hal
Are you really 80? That's cool! We do need all people, of all ages here. No worries, I often make mistakes, go when it's not my turn, post in the wrong category. I just had a thread of mine moved from one category to another...and I've been here 3 years, so you're fine...Like Yoda said it's your thread, your game, you can play it how you want.

So how do you want to play this game?

Hal
Are you really 80? That's cool! We do need all people, of all ages here. No worries, I often make mistakes, go when it's not my turn, post in the wrong category. I just had a thread of mine moved from one category to another...and I've been here 3 years, so you're fine...Like Yoda said it's your thread, your game, you can play it how you want.

So how do you want to play this game?
Which movie is your quote from?

My Turn:

"Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen. I know now. A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility."
Is that from ratatouille?

Legend in my own mind
My Turn:

"Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen. I know now. A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility."
Starship troopers?

Sorry no, not Ratatouille. I'll give out another clue.

"... C'mon you apes, you wanna live forever?"
Now that just sounds like my mother......

Legend in my own mind
Sarge guessed it! Starship Troopers it is.

Great my go then,

An easy one for you.

'Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people'