Mads Mikkelsen

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That's another show that has to go on my watchlist

That's another show that has to go on my watchlist
Oh, it's fantastic . Sofia Helin's so good.

I used to constantly see complaints at the other place that Mads in Hannibal and Sidse in WW couldnt speak english. Wut? I kept telling them to clear out their ears.

LMAO jeff. I use to laugh so hard at hannibal's bad jokes memes.

I used to constantly see complaints at the other place that Mads in Hannibal and Sidse in WW couldnt speak english. Wut? I kept telling them to clear out their ears.
I wonder if it's an audibility thing? There's so many British dramas where there have been complaints about "mumbling" but it's whether it's the actors or the actual sound mix. Often the music is mixed in quite loud too.

definitely check out The Hunt Amazing movie in my Top 100.

Also, Great actor all-around.

NBC has some sound editing problems I've noticed so I would say yes for Hannibal although I never noticed. I think it's a human ear thing. some people just aren't accustomed to tweaking their ear when someone has an accent.

NBC has some sound editing problems I've noticed so I would say yes for Hannibal although I never noticed. I think it's a human ear thing. some people just aren't accustomed to tweaking their ear when someone has an accent.
Yeah, maybe so. He's got quite a matter of fact, dry delivery though too, which might make it harder for some audiences.

My theory on how Bryan and Mads came up with his delivery in Hannibal is that he thinks humans are pigs therefore he;s not going to exert much energy opening his mouth to speak to them. I still understood him.

My theory on how Bryan and Mads came up with his delivery in Hannibal is that he thinks humans are pigs therefore he;s not going to exert much energy opening his mouth to speak to them. I still understood him.
That reminds me of something Paul McGann did in Doctor Who that I loved. In a scene where the Doctor offers a cop a jelly baby, he does a lip smack movement as you might do to an animal to try to persuade it to eat. Funny and scary at the same time .

LOL. Did you see Mads in Hannibal swallow the ear?

Very very creepy. also hilarious.

Very very creepy. also hilarious.
I'm getting flashes of Gary Oldman licking the bloody razor in Bram Stoker's Dracula .

How about michael pitt burping After he says 'I'm full of myself' in Hannibal.

How about michael pitt burping After he says 'I'm full of myself' in Hannibal.
Ah yes, that I did see .

Michael Pitt was great. The look Hannibal gave him when Mason stabbed his leather chair was spectacular.

Michael Pitt was great. The look Hannibal gave him when Mason stabbed his leather chair was spectacular.
Why was he replaced in the s3 though ?

Why was he replaced in the s3 though ?
He had 6 projects going including a music tour. Someone at 4chan started a rumour he got booted off based on his 'falling out' on Boardwalk empire - the showrunner said that was incorrect, and Michael was very popular with cast and crew on Hannibal - I got that direct from one of the producers. Just came down to scheduling conflicts.

Jo Anderson who replaced him was really good as well.