2016 Mofo Film Awards - The Nominations

Tools    

I'm leaning towards Some>Dazed. I'm probably going to watch both of them back to back a year from now or something and make a definitive decision then.

Pretty sure Daniel is the same. Either Dazed or Before Midnight is my favourite Linklater, but whatever love Everybody Wants Some too and Linklater is one of my favourite directors.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
We should get our mums to board here
My mom's favourite movie is anything starring Kurt "dreamy eyes" Russell.

Suspect's Reviews

There's a worst film category. No worst performance ones or anything, at least not in the first post.

Also updated my post from two pages back with Julieta, up to a huge 13 watched

I know you are probably joking just saying though i seriously doubt a mofo razzies would work. Participation in these film awards has always been a bit small simply because alot of us won't start watching so many 2016 films until through next year. And obviously most people (the ones who don't watch anything anyway) avoid films they think look bad so a Razzies would have even less participation.

As i said there's already a worst film category, at most a worst actor and actress one should be added in my opinion.

I was sort of joking, yea. Though if someone did try to do it, I'd send in a list....But I agree participation would be real light. It'd be better if Suspect would add a couple Razzie categories to the MoFoies.

As i said there's already a worst film category, at most a worst actor and actress one should be added in my opinion.
We can add those if people are interested

We can add those if people are interested
I don't really have an opinion either way, if others want to it's fine with me. As i said i try to avoid any films i think look bad so my worst of the year often ends up films i find more mediocre than anything, like so far i'd say it's Captain Fantastic which i wouldn't call bad.

Updated my post two pages back since i'm now at 15 films . Watching 13TH later as well.

Welcome to the human race...
I think this guy is reason enough to include a Worst Supporting Actor category...

Added both The Intervention and The Invitation to my list. Saw The Invitation awhile ago, but completely forgot about it. Maybe that's not a good sign.

Added 13TH and Swiss Army Man to my list: both in my top ten. Seventeen watched so far and over the next week i'm going to watch American Honey and The Salesman, might be going to see Rogue One too but i'm not sure on that yet.

Any 2016 release is eligible. Does not have to be American. If you are not sure if the film qualifies, just ask.

Received one submission so far, told them they can wait and re-submit at end of year if they see more movies.

But it currently looks like Ghostbusters remake will sweep.

I'd love to. Participation in this is always low because people complain about not seeing movies for the year. If people think those categories will be popular enough, I say let's do it.