Deadpool
Swiss Army Man
Don't Breathe
Ghostbusters
Hacksaw Ridge
Rouge One
Midnight Special

Didn't have to cheat
Either you missed one or one is wrong, cause in the top left is 10 Cloverfield lane

EDIT: never mind

Welcome to the human race...
You'll notice there is one new category, Most Underrated Film of the Year.

I'm making everyone aware that the following 3 movies saw wide release in 2016, even if they are 2015 on imdb:
The Witch
Eye in the Sky
Green Room

I think all three deserve attention or at least a chance.
I'm still trying to figure out whether or not to count Tale of Tales. IMDb's release info lists it across all sorts of festivals throughout 2015 but with limited theatrical releases in USA/UK in 2016 (which was enough for Kermode to consider it a 2016 film), so I'm a bit undecided.

I'm also up in the air about including Embrace of the Serpent due to it having similar release dates, but the fact that it got an Oscar nomination earlier this year would suggest that it should be considered a purely 2015 film. I'll let the others weigh in on this, though.

EDIT: Also, would High-Rise and Hardcore Henry be eligible for anything?

yeah,im especially excited for nocturnal animals,it looks really interesting-despite me not knowing what the hell its about
The actors are a big draw for me, especially Michael Shannon.

second most excited for the light between oceans,love both fassbender and vikander
I've not seen Alicia Vikander in anything yet – I bought the film A Royal Affair a few years ago as a gift but never saw it myself .

Not sure if i'm going to send one. March 1st might be a bit too early for me to have seen a good amount for this year and i don't like sending a list after only seeing a few. We'll see what happens though.

What i've seen so far ranked:

01.Everybody Wants Some
02.The Witch
03.The Nice Guys
04.Zootopia
05.Green Room
06.Finding Dory

Camo, you really ought to watch Hail, Caesar!, I'd be interested to hear what you think, I thought it was great. That's my number two at the moment.

The films I want to see the most are probably Paterson, American Honey and La La Land, then the likes of Arrival and The Neon Demon.

I keep forgetting about it for some reason. I'll try and get to it some time this week.

Other than a few you mentioned i most want to see Park Chan Wooks "The Handmaiden", Pedro Almodavars "Julieta", Jeff Nichols "Loving" and Scorceses "Silence". As well as Alex Gibneys new documentary "Zero Days". Probably some others i am forgetting or haven't heard of yet.

Everyone needs to check out Hell Or High Water. Especially you Coen fans. Best Coen brothers movie of the year by a mile.

Top five of 2016:

1. The Witch
2. Knight of Cups (if eligible, had a 2016 release in US)
3. The Neon Demon
4. Everybody Wants Some!!
5. The Job Hunt

The actors are a big draw for me, especially Michael Shannon.
I didnt know he was it in,thats a plus!
But i agree,the cast makes it seem all that more interesting.
I think Amy Adams is a really great actress,and the movies she does are usually good,same with Jake though he makes more interesting choices,but their always good. Also ive always had a things for Isla Fisher so im so happy I finally get to see her in something that actually looks good,ive sat through so many ***** movies for her

I've not seen Alicia Vikander in anything yet – I bought the film A Royal Affair a few years ago as a gift but never saw it myself .
well i havent seen all that much myself either But i have seen enough to know how talented she is. Ive only seen ex-machine of her english work. (and anna karenina-but i dont remember her in it)
but from her swedish movies i recommend Till alt som ar vackert (Pure/on netflix) and Hotell

I didnt know he was it in,thats a plus!
But i agree,the cast makes it seem all that more interesting.
I think Amy Adams is a really great actress,and the movies she does are usually good,same with Jake though he makes more interesting choices,but their always good. Also ive always had a things for Isla Fisher so im so happy I finally get to see her in something that actually looks good,ive sat through so many ***** movies for her
Wedding Crashers was great though . I like Amy Adams as well but haven't seen her in a lot.

Here's what I seen of 2016 movies and in the order I liked them:

Excellent:

A Hologram for the King
-Tom Hanks
The Finest Hours - Based on a true rescue at sea story
Hail, Caesar! - George Clooney
Elvis & Nixon - Kevin Spacey, Michael Shannon

Decent:
Cafe Society - Woody Allen film
Genius - Colin Firth, Jude Law

Nothing much:
Mother's Day

Wedding Crashers was great though . I like Amy Adams as well but haven't seen her in a lot.
I veeery rarely like comedies- Hot Fuzz is really the only one i can name that actually made me laugh
Yeah,i dont know what it is though,because I know shes a really great actress and she seems like a great person,but i find her a bit dull.
I still watch her movies though,cos she seems to make really good choices when picking them.