Solo: A Star Wars Story

Tools    

I don't think this film is a good idea--Although I loved Star Wars Rogue One prequel, I think that this Indiana Joes prequel may be a mistake

It's not a reflection of what the movie will be by any means, but I can't help but feel this picture looks like it's from a 90's sitcom set in space or something.
Hhaha, pretty much! Full Millenial Falcon's Nest. Oof!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't think this film is a good idea--Although I loved Star Wars Rogue One prequel, I think that this Indiana Joes prequel may be a mistake
I still havent seen RO. Is it better than The Fourth Awakens? Please say yes.

Legend in my own mind
Has Michael K Williams been memorable in anything other than The Wire and maybe Trapped in the Closet
I thought he was good in Boardwalk Empire

Korinaz Kay is Here!
Oh well, The last Jedi is not out yet ! but still I have facts for you guys on the next one !! .. Give it up for HAN SOLO!
Enjoy.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm sceptical about the entire premise of this, but Alden Ehrenreich was good in Hail Caesar and I like Donald Glover a lot so maybe it will be worth seeing.

Dumb idea. Han is barely in his 30s at the time of ANH so he's not going to look different in his 20s. I don't know if Disney is aware of this but not too many people look dramatically different from their 20s to 30s. Little weight gain maybe but that's it.

Even though I'm a Star Wars fan through and through and really enjoyed the two recent Star Wars movies, I was not at all looking forward to this particular movie. I didn't want to see anyone else play Han Solo, and I don't want to see all the known events have to be played out. I also don't want Disney to drop another strong female character into this movie to rival Han, though I'm fine with the ones they have used already. I would have preferred someone who looks more like Ford, but I will concede that a great actor could illicit Solo's persona and win me over- and I hope this actor does. I am interested in Han and Chewing hooking up and always liked the old story of Han being a defecting trooper who saved Chewy; that would be cool to see. As far as Woody being his mentor, it could work, but I would have loved to see Kurt Russell in that role, or like Dennis Quad playing an uncle. In the end I'm open to the movie.

I still havent seen RO. Is it better than The Fourth Awakens? Please say yes.
Yes so much better and the only Star Wars film I ever really liked, by far the best there ever was or will be, I can't imagine they will ever top Rogue One in the Star Wars universe, it stands alone in every sense and not encumbered by the Star wars mythology... much, it only nods to it and pays tribute.

also for me Rogue had the most seamless clarity to it's special effects I have ever seen in this kind of science fiction movie and the score was brilliant, traditional Star Wars but something added to it

I hated The Force Awakens and loved Rogue One

This might just do nobody any good.
Oh, no.

Only 3 weeks of filming left. This sucks, L&M were my main draw for this. I guess Tony Gilroy will be taking over like Rogue One?

This one sucks.

Awh man. Their attachment to the film was the thing that was keeping me excited for it the most, they would've brought so much energy to it.

I can only imagine what "creative differences" forced them away. My only guess is that the studio was trying to make it less funny.

This might just do nobody any good.
Reshoots are scheduled for later in the summer and Ron Howard and Joe Johnston are apparently the first names to come up for replacement.

Lord & Miller may or may not be looking to return to The Flash for DC.

[deep sigh]

Sucks that this could end up the Ant-Man of the Star Wars series.

been shooting since January and there's only 3 weeks left of shooting, and they walk... now?

That'll be their careers binned then.
No studio will ever trust them from now on.