I'm going to be a father.

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I guess the whole announcing on here before telling your parents wouldn't work so well for Yoda...
We'd have to start an "RIP Yoda" thread if he pulled a stunt like that.

Then again, I think I found out about my grandpuppy through this site, so... he does have precedent on his side.

Congrats on having sex.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
We told our immediate family. They are all super excited. My side more than her side, this will be my parent's first grandchild. It will be her parent's third. So I feel that throughout the entire thing my family will be more excited, which always seems to be the case....don't get me started on the wedding problems!!!!

We plan on telling our friends and others in early June.

We went to an early ultrasound....all I saw was a peanut, hahahaha.

I don't know if it has hit me yet, it did when I went into the ultrasound, but I feel like it's left again. I'm sure it will come back and hit me big at some point.

Suspect's Reviews

This is the second time in the last few months now Ive been privy to someone going to have a child before they told anybody. COINCIDENCE? Yes. Very happy for you man.

CONGRATULATIONS TheUsualSuspect!!!!!!

Since this is a movie forum, I remember a scene from either TV or the movies where a happy couple makes a pregnancy announcement and another character, a goth-ish girl with an 'I-don't-care' attitude says; "I don't know why guys get all happy about that...it just means that their hot-piece-of-ass is going to get like all fat and sh-t"....

The movie with the above mentioned scene is not 'Romy and Michele" which does have a similarly themed joke....
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!