Feel the Bern!

Tools    

If the american people are disillusioned with government and how its been, then its not Trump they should support but Bernie Sanders. Nice Sarah Silverman video...

It's a shame the majority of Democrat voters are not supporting this great man.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I haven't look at anything about Bernie, but from what little I've heard, he's far too left wing for American politics, so it's not a surprise at all that the Democrats aren't going with him.

Are you kidding? Alls Sanders has to do is stay competent as he has his entire career, and let Trump implode from within. Trump will get his celebrity ass kicked vs a real challenger, and Sanders would eat him alive in a debate.

Heres a keeper for ya' Nostro,

Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It

http://usuncut.com/news/trump-walk-of-fame-star-remove/

I honestly don't know who I despise more, Trump or Cruz. They're like two balls in the same nut sack.

I'm not crazy about Hilary either. I sure hope Bernie destroys her in the upcoming primaries. If Democrat voters have any common sense at all, they would back him with everything they got.

I honestly don't know who I despise more, Trump or Cruz. They're like two balls in the same nut sack.
Probably Cruz, because he actually believes in the policies he's proposing. Trump is likely just pandering to a crowd to get votes.

Isn't that totally backwards? If you think one of them is incorrect, but honestly believes what they're doing is good, that's less cause to despise them than someone who's cynically supporting things whose efficacy they don't believe in just for their own benefit.

This really feels less like a moral judgment and more like an ideological contortion based on trying to believe that being a conservative is inherently evil, rather than merely mistaken. If the only two descriptions of your intellectual opponents are "evil, or evil and lying?" then maybe it's time to venture into new communities of thought.

Ew, Trump or Cruz? I think Trump is so completely incompetent for the presidency that Id hope Cruz beats him just for self-preservation of the country entire. Yes, Trump is that unqualified. Thats would be the most dangerous mistake our electorial process has ever made if The Donald takes office. Hypothetically, In a vacuum with all knowledge of wrongdoing beforehand, I would elect Richard Nixon as President over Donald Trump.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
In a country of 330 million, THIS is the best we can do? What did we do (or not do) to deserve this?

Bernie Sanders is a modern-day FDR... Nothing radical about health care for all citizens.

Hillary has voted with the right-wing on EVERY major issue. She's not a good person, currently being investigated by FBI.

Cruz is horrible, I rather have Trump. Heck, I rather have Trump than Clinton - save what's left of the Democratic Party, which has been given some merit thanks to Bernie Sanders.

Heck, I rather have Trump than Clinton
I like Sanders, but I have trouble with his supporters making scorched earth statements like this.

Though I'm torn on which candidate I'll vote for in the primary, I've tended to like Sanders more than Clinton as an individual, but I've tended to find myself much more like minded with Clinton supporters.

Isn't that totally backwards? If you think one of them is incorrect, but honestly believes what they're doing is good, that's less cause to despise them than someone who's cynically supporting things whose efficacy they don't believe in just for their own benefit.
So because someone believes that what they're doing is good, they're exempt from criticism? Obviously beliefs are personal, and when you talking about disliking someone for their opinions, you're comparing them to your own, I think it's fair to despise someone even if they have good intentions.

This really feels less like a moral judgment and more like an ideological contortion based on trying to believe that being a conservative is inherently evil, rather than merely mistaken. If the only two descriptions of your intellectual opponents are "evil, or evil and lying?" then maybe it's time to venture into new communities of thought.
There's a difference between despising someone, and in this case I despise their beliefs, I extremely disagree with what they believe, than believing they are inherently evil, and for the record, I don't think either Trump or Cruz are.

Obviously you can argue that their beliefs are shared by the large amount of people that voted for them, or in Cruz's case, are built upon Republican values, so I should give them some merit or thought instead of dismissing them and being un-open to discussion, which I'm willing to do, but I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with stating an opinion that you despise someone, despite their intentions. I would say it's fair to dislike someone more based on their personal beliefs, rather than how the act in front of others, in fact I'd say this is logic that everyone will have used in their life at some point.