Nedstarks Hot 100 Actress The 93-2003 Edition.

Tools    

91 Gillian Anderson

I defy any person in that age who did not think of Dana Scully from The X Files. Too me she was a level or of sci fi hotness of Princess Liea only in FBI lab attire. She was hot before people discovered the character of Bones as a hot character.

Huge rep for those two.

I've never understood how or why anyone found Leia sexy, but if they thought she was anywhere near the level of Gillian, then I envy them greatly. That woman was, and still is, incredibly sexy.

Shannon Doherty was my big BH90210 crush. Well, until a couple of other ladies showed up in the show. Two who may well appear a little later on this list.

She was hot before people discovered the character of Bones as a hot character.
"I'm a doctor not a bricklayer".

Well most consider her sister Zooey the hot one and early bones i think what made her hot was she fit well with david aka Booth. Bones however cannot make my list simply because her show started post 2003 I think.

89 Ashley Judd

Ashley Judd was quite in demand back in the 90s . One of my favorite hugh jackman romance movies she was in.

Ashley Judd was quite in demand back in the 90s . One of my favorite hugh jackman romance movies she was in.
I thought it was really odd when they did The Aviator not to cast her as Ava Gardner.

Well most consider her sister Zooey the hot one and early bones i think what made her hot was she fit well with david aka Booth. Bones however cannot make my list simply because her show started post 2003 I think.
I don't know Emily Deschanel at all really – never seen her in anything all this time. My only experience has been of Zooey, who I really like.

I thought it was really odd when they did The Aviator not to cast her as Ava Gardner.
I thought they missed the boat not casting Pierce Brosnan or Hugh Jackman as Howard Hughes . Everyone thinks leo is being snubbed by hollywood not getting the big taco but really Leo is sometimes miscasted. Just because he worked wit Martin on about every movie does not mean all the parts are a good fit for him. I think Tarantino educated Leo on trying to do different characters to show his talents and Renevant showed his talent best other then Titanic and Catche Me If You Can.

I thought they missed the boat not casting Pierce Brosnan or Hugh Jackman as Howard Hughes . Everyone thinks leo is being snubbed by hollywood not getting the big taco but really Leo is sometimes miscasted. Just because he worked wit Martin on about every movie does not mean all the parts are a good fit for him. I think Tarantino educated Leo on trying to do different characters to show his talents and Renevant showed his talent best other then Titanic and Catche Me If You Can.
Being quite unfamiliar with Howard Hughes and just looking at the images of him as a young man the only actor that he reminds me of is John Phillip Law, which would have been of no use at all.

I can see why they would go with DiCaprio as they needed someone who could look boyish in the early part of Hughes' life and then a kind of ageing-boyish later! Not an easy one to cast.

I think he probably has been miscast a lot of the time and he isn't somebody who I jump for joy about when films come along, but then I've never really seen him in anything aside from Titanic.

Teri Hatcher was nice back in the day – but they should have got Monica Bellucci for Tomorrow Never Dies.

I think he probably has been miscast a lot of the time and he isn't somebody who I jump for joy about when films come along, but then I've never really seen him in anything aside from Titanic.