Nedstarks Hot 100 Actress The 93-2003 Edition.

Tools    

I decided too make a list of top 100 hot actresses when I was a teen. I know i picked todays hot 75 and they are all beautiful but I think allot of actresses during there prime in that era were really well gonna say different and maybe even more hot. Not saying it changes my first list for that is final. I just feel people my age on here may like a yester year list as well as a modern one.
I will start posting the picks By Noon Today. Bare In Mind some actresses on my list are still Hot but some actresses dont stay as they did in there prime or a person out grows there teen crush.

100 Neve Campbell
99 Melissa Joan Hart.
98 Phoebe Cates.
97 Kristy Swanson
96 Meg Ryan
95 Drew Barrymore
94 Courtney Cox.
93 Holly Marie Combs
92 Alyson Hannigan
91 Gillian Anderson
90 Shannon Doherty
89 Ashley Judd
88 Teri Hatcher.
87 Laura Prepon
86 Stacy Kiebler.
85 Brooke Burns
84 Lauren Graham.
83 Jennifer Garner
82 Heather Graham.
81 Alicia Silverstone
80 Victoria Pratt
79 Amy Acker
78 Eliza Dushku.
77 Famke Janssen
76 Kirsten Dunst.
75 Liv Tyler.
74 Jolene Blalock
73 Gwyneth Paltrow
72 Rose McGowan
71 Julie Benz
70 Jennifer Connelly
69 Amy Dumas aka Lita
68 Amanda Tapping
67 Cameron Diaz
66 Rebecca Romjin
65 Ali Larter.
64 Sandra Bullock
63 Alicia Witt
62 Bridget Fonda
61 Angie Everhart
60 Trish Stratus.
59 Elizabeth Berkley.
58 Gena Lee Nolan
57 Jennifer Love Hewitt

I don't remember Kristy Swanson being that, ahem, big. She's not someone I ever really noticed though, which is probably down to my whole "just another blonde" attitude.

yeah she was that stacked in big daddy i think . She however now is pretty big so likely she gained in size in all areas.

Kristy Swanson has always had large, um, assets. She obviously had them as far back as Deadly Friend (1986), when two of the male co-stars made reference to them. But you're right, honeykid and Ned, they weren't that big. I think she had work...not that I mind.

The rest of the ladies I've liked very much and still like. Phoebe Cates in particular was massively cute, and for a long time she had, IMO, the best badonk in the business. Check out the crappy movie Paradise (1982) for evidence. Geez, I feel kind of sleazy now. Wait, it's all right! I am sleazy! Phew!

96 Meg Ryan

Not sure what happened other then after she dated russell crowe when she was married too dennis quaid seemed like Russell sucked out her beauty for lately she has looked like she she aged 6 times over.

She was so hot back then. In the 80's too, tbf.

I think it was after the surgery and the 'trying to be a serious actress' kick. It just finished her. Plus, y'know, age.