What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have the Mint Chocolate Milanos in the cabinet too, along with the new Banana Chocolate ones, the Raspberry Chocolate ones, and the Milk Chocolate ones. They were on sale in the supermarket this week for $1.88 a bag, plus the store had a digital coupon for another 25 cents off per bag, and I had additional coupons for $1.00 off every two bags, so they ended up costing me only $1.13 per bag. I stocked up.

Banana Chocolate you say?

Suspect's Reviews

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Banana Chocolate you say?

Yes, and they're delicious. (This is an old picture from Amazon's web site. The new package has orange and red along the top instead of green, and they don't have the words "Limited Edition" anymore. )

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hand picked blue swimmer crab sandwich with cracked black pepper and himalayan pink salt. Will drink later.

Oatmeal with milk. I'm about to make a cup of tea.
Cup of tea.i am so totally there!

Fried potatoes and egg on toast and a cuppa. I'm off on a three hour train journey and I'm not going to pay over a fiver for one of Crossrail's butties. Might not be able to go over three hours with no tea tho

Chocolate protein powder that tastes like dog ass.

Legend in my own mind
Tea

I'm having second breakfast, which today is a double chocolate biopro bar, bottle of g2, havarti cheese and a coffee crisp.

At the moment, nothing, but I DID just eat some Ritz crackers along with some black coffee for my breakfast.

I'm having second breakfast, which today is a double chocolate biopro bar, bottle of g2, havarti cheese and a coffee crisp.
Talk about a SLAM (pun intended).

Would you happen to be one of those people blessed with a high metabolism and can eat anything you want? If so--I can't be your friend anymore.

Talk about a SLAM (pun intended).

Would you happen to be one of those people blessed with a high metabolism and can eat anything you want? If so--I can't be your friend anymore.
Not blessed with anything, no, quite the opposite. I developed chronic arthritis five years ago so I started lifting weights to fight it. It worked, though I have to eat eight times a day to support the workouts. I converted all my body fat to muscle though, that's nice.

So far this morning - 2 cups of tea,an espresso, now going in for another tea. This time of the day I get alot of recipes coming up on fb. Thinking for breakfast today steamed chinese greens (no kidding - I have some of the weirdest breakfasts for a western gal) with oyster sauce and finely sliced chili, and a poached egg.

So far this morning - 2 cups of tea,an espresso, now going in for another tea. This time of the day I get alot of recipes coming up on fb. Thinking for breakfast today steamed chinese greens (no kidding - I have some of the weirdest breakfasts for a western gal) with oyster sauce and finely sliced chili, and a poached egg.
That sounds fantastic. Invite me over!

Not blessed with anything, no, quite the opposite. I developed chronic arthritis five years ago so I started lifting weights to fight it. It worked, though I have to eat eight times a day to support the workouts. I converted all my body fat to muscle though, that's nice.
Impressive! I'm glad you found a way to combat it, my friend.

Thanks.