Avengers: Infinity War

Tools    

Can someone please explain how this movie is going to work. Is it going to feature the same Avengers, or will it feature different superheroes?.
All the original Avengers will appear, Guardians of the Galaxy will appear and Spider-man.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Cue the obligatory Ironman / Dr. Strange Sherlock Holmes nod.

I cracked right up when DS passed MoS. I mean, how crazy is that, when you think about it. That's like a Deadpool movie making 3/4 of a billion. Wait....

I cracked right up when DS passed MoS. I mean, how crazy is that, when you think about it. That's like Deadpool beating BvS. Wait....
It's just sad that DC movies are that bad...

They have a larger collection of more iconic character and not even a clue how to portray them correctly.

In the golden age of comic book movies, there's no way the very first on screen live action team up of Batman, Superman AND Wonder Woman should have even remotely fell flat much less tanked like BvS did.

Slightly off-topic, this is the BvS we should have got... I freaking love this video. The guy who made it is awesome.

Although, personally, I enjoy the DCEU... Suicide Squad is pretty poor but I'm looking forward to JL and Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman looks solid from the trailers and so does Justice League, but, saying that, so did Suicide Squad.
I seriously hope they lift the newer movies to something better.

Slightly off-topic, this is the BvS we should have got... I freaking love this video. The guy who made it is awesome.

Although, personally, I enjoy the DCEU... Suicide Squad is pretty poor but I'm looking forward to JL and Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman looks solid from the trailers and so does Justice League, but, saying that, so did Suicide Squad.
I seriously hope they lift the newer movies to something better.
They really missed the boat not making a connected universe sooner.

And by not getting a different director for Man of Steel... I think the dark emo approach would have worked for Batman, but that's just not who Superman is.

Snyder saying he killed off Jimmy Olson in BvS "for fun" and because "There just wasn't room in this pantheon of characters for Jimmy" while having new characters like Lombard the sleaze and Jenny the intern was a huge middle finger to the fans.

A key part of the formula will be taking one of the minor characters (Antman?) and having Thanos crush him, literally. Make him d.e.d. There has to be something that will establish how different he is from the pedestrian MCU villain.

Then again, I don't see that happening due to the family friendly aspect.

A key part of the formula will be taking one of the minor characters (Antman?) and having Thanos crush him, literally. Make him d.e.d. There has to be something that will establish how different he is from the pedestrian MCU villain.

I think you may see deaths, but they won't stick if the Infinity Stones work like they did in the comics. One reality gem undoes a lot of death.

I think you may see deaths, but they won't stick if the Infinity Stones work like they did in the comics. One reality gem undoes a lot of death.
Yeah, the infinity gauntlet is it's own reset button. Don't even need to fix things with a convoluted time travel story a la X-Men.

Still need to figure out how this place works...

I am finding the MCU and the DCEU almost at polar opposites at the moment although I am not a comic book reader let alone a comic book fan I did grow up with Batman and Superman and if anyone ever asked me who was my favourite superhero it would have been Batman and my exposure to Marvel superheroes was limited to say the least. Now with Marvel movies they have managed to introduce characters (some I have never even heard of before the MCU) and made me actually have an interest in them while on the opposite side of the coin the DCEU movies are actually turning me off the characters I once loved.

I really hope this does not continue the way it is now I want both franchises to produce movies I enjoy and want to see.

Is there going to be a part two though? I've gotten mixed signals on that front.

Is there going to be a part two though? I've gotten mixed signals on that front.
From my understanding there will not be two parts like the last two Harry Potter movies or last two Hunger Game movies. Marvel decided to change the title of Part 2 stating that the first one will be a self contained story, but they will still be connected but not with a huge cliffhanger at the end of Infinity War.

My Feeling is from movie reports aka Collider.com is that Avengers 3 and 4 are two seperate Movies. One Being 3 Will likely long and Do The Glove movie and Thanos. 4 Is a different story and title. Now its possible they face a new threat with The Avengers being a very new team with one leader from the others and Cap. Thor and Hulk pretty much done with Tony Taking on The New Shield Director role and Spiderman or New Cap As Leader to face whatever the new threat will be in 4.

Don't let their comments and misdirections fool you. Avengers 3 and 4 are still revolving around the same threat (Thanos) and 4 is still 3 - Part 2, they are just calling part two something different for some reason.

Full trailer release date is December 4th

I've already seen the bootleg version, looking forward to the proper one

And here I thought this was gonna be the carrot for people to see the New Star Wars movie.

I'm guessing it's gonna the comic con trailer?

And here I thought this was gonna be the carrot for people to see the New Star Wars movie.

I'm guessing it's gonna the comic con trailer?
LOL, like it needs a carrot

This might just do nobody any good.
Marvel has a huge karmic debt. Curious if this is it.