The MoFo Director Fan Clubs!

Tools    

I'll be president, sure. If anyone in the club objects just say so.

The Gunslinger45 has become the president of 'The "I'm 37?!" Kevin Smith Fan Club'!

Swan has become the president of 'The Ingmar Bergman 'Loss of Faith and Having Some Sort of Illness' Fan Club'!

Congratulations!

Alright, well I'll become president of The John Waters Fan Club and I'll call it:

The Filthiest People Alive: A John Waters Fan Club

And for Tobe Hooper:

The Tobe Hooper Fan Club Massacre

Sexy Celebrity - President

Alright, I'll grant your wish in a second, Raul.

Just ONE NEW RULE!

From now on, it is OBLIGATORY to write a little bit about why you want to join or found a certain fan club. It doesn't have to be more than 2 lines if you don't want to put too much effort in it, but there has to be some sort of explanation.
Also, the people who want to become president have to write a little piece on why they think they deserve to be the president of a particular fan club.

I will call the Alejandro Jodorowsky club the Birds Coming Out of Chests club.

One more I must preside over:

Hypnotized by Batman Nipples: Fans of Joel Schumacher

Why I should be President:

Well, why not? Not many other people think the world of Batman & Robin and got into a wicked fight with Yoda because it was being removed from Rodent's Comic Book List.

I should be president of the Alejandro Jodorowsky club because I'm the sole member, but also because he fits my sensibilities to a t. I love his style of surrealism, it's often very humorous and though he takes it seriously and fuses it with a lot of symbolism, there is an air of lightheartedness to much of his work, in my opinion.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I want to be in the Spike Jonze Fan Club. I can't believe I didn't mention him.

I want to be the Sofia Coppola fan club president. I promise to do a write up for her a little later tonight. I just got home, so I need to unwind, but I'm just calling dibs.

All the fan club presidents should pm me if you want that on your achievement post and tell me the name of your club. I don't have everyone though, so check and make sure Hit Girl didn't post you. Sexy you did your own.

Rauldc14 has become the president of 'The Clint Eastwood "Get off my lawn!" Fan Club'!

Sexy Celebrity has become the president of 'The Filthiest Person Alive: A John Waters Fan Club', 'The Tobe Hooper Fan Club Massacre' and 'Hypnotized by Batman Nipples: Fans of Joel Schumacher'!

Congratulations!

'The Filthiest Person Alive: A John Waters Fan Club'
Should be "The Filthiest People Alive: A John Waters Fan Club."