News

Tools    

Be careful on the Internet today, MoFos: from what I hear it's quite easy to accidentally see the video, what with autoplay and all (I just narrowly avoided it myself).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That's some really f*cked up sh*t to record yourself killing someone. I gotta admit, I looked for the POV video on purpose and I watched it and was like "that's it?" after some people here claimed they regret ever seeing it. I guess I've seen enough terrible stuff to be immune to most of it. Of course, it doesn't mean I am a sociopath. I remember watching Dnepropetrovsk maniacs and it was unbearable.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I watched the actual newscast and the POV video. I am sure to a lot of people it's distressing... but nothing beats the chainsaw murder video Sci-Fi Slob showed me that one time.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
but nothing beats the chainsaw murder video Sci-Fi Slob showed me that one time.
Does it come from his private collection?

The People's Republic of Clogher
This story is just amazing
'Designer cells' reverse one-year-old's cancer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-34731498
Yep, a total eye opener.

In other news, our dysfunctional little statelet has denied equal marriage for what seems like the fifth time in a matter of months. This time, the majority of MLAs voted in favour but it got vetoed by, surprise surprise, the DUP.

We can't pass water without significant cross community support...

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Obama did mention that he had no plans for a war with Russia.
There is always a plan for war. Especially for big powers.

You guys follow situation in Syria? Russia intervened as ISIS got just 40-50KM from their bases. Who would you support? Assad, rebels, someone third?

I'd support the Middle East sorting it's own sh1t out for a change tbh.
That would be terrible as ISIS would win and then spread to Europe, fighting terrorists as far from your borders is best option. What is between them and Europe? Just Turkey and what is between them and weakest Russian defending position? Also just Turkey. Plus, there is always interest, Russia's only warm sea port is there, USA would like to go on with changing governments who are not in their club, S.Arabia, Turkey and Qatar are arming ISIS and Rebels for their goals and so on. So it's not a Middle Eastern thing, power's don't go there to stop violence in name of peace, they go for their own interest.

Aye was watching a piece about that last night - amazing and yet also a little worrying at the same time for me if I'm honest.
Yes agreed, my mind started working overtime at the implications but had to stop as its really scary. Just have to celebrate one little girls survival for now!

Reports of Creepy Clowns Spread to More Cities: 'It Is Not Funny,' Police Say

There have been reports of more clowns in more cities spotted lurking in the woods.
In the past month, police in the Carolinas have received multiple reports from people claiming clowns with white-painted faces were acting strangely in the area – at least once attempting to lure kids into the woods with money.

The reports have fueled speculation that the sightings could be a hoax, or possibly even morbid fans trying to promote the 2017 movie release of Stephen King's It, about an evil clown known as Pennywise that terrorized a group of young boys.

One local TV station wondered if Rob Zombie's upcoming film, about a group of kidnapped carnival workers, might be involved in guerrilla marketing – but the distributor said they were not.

"If this is a hoax or publicity stunt it is not funny," Greensboro police spokeswoman Susan Danielsen tells PEOPLE. "It is alarming to the public and a drain on police resources. We just don't know at this point, because we haven't had the chance to interview any clowns."

The latest sighting occurred on Tuesday, when a man brandishing a machete chased a clown into the woods near an apartment complex in Greensboro, North Carolina, police said.

The person, who was wearing a scary clown mask, red curly wig, yellow dotted shirt, blue clown pants and clown shoes, ran back into the woods and disappeared from view, according to police.

"We don't know why he was there or what he was doing there," Danielsen says. She says officers scoured the area, but couldn't find anyone.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rep...ctY?li=BBnb7Kz

This happened tonight...

Explosion rocks Manhattan neighborhood, at least 25 hurt

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/exp...urt/ar-BBwi5Nz
it is being described as an 'intentional act'---what does that mean ?