Jan-Michael Vincent

Tools    

I thought Jan Michael Vincent should be placed on this website; he contributed a lot to movies and television.

Air Wolf trailer

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
He was way cool in The Mechanic, but that's all I've seen him in. He contrasts nicely against Charles Bronson in the film.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Yes, I like The Mechanic too. Jason Stratham is in the remake (I'm assuming he's playing the JMV role) but does anyone know if anyone's been signed up for the Bronson role?

Thanks for bringing up the mechanic. I have never seen that movie. I will watch it soon. I did find this trailer,it's the ending scene. Looks like it could be good.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Wait a sec here. You like Gary Busey AND Jan-Michael Vincent? What about William Katt? Have you seen Big Wednesday which certainly qualifies as one of the best movies all three were ever in?

&feature=related

I also like William Katt. I had no idea that this movie existed. Thank you so very much for taking the time to post this. This looks like it’s going to be a four star adventure for me to watch.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You're very welcome. Make sure you tell us what you think of it, and The Buddy Holly Story and The Mechanic. (I'll add First Love or Carrie for a William Katt flick.)