The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

And my super aggravating commute home, tonight.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.
Have you not met a futch girl before?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

MC for the Great Underground Circus
My niece and her furry friend

ADORABLE!

and the kid is cute too.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Beautiful honorary mofo. You seem like a proud uncle, Matt.

what the? Who on earth writes some of those silly definitions? Tht 'false positive' comment is so lame it gives me faux outrage. So if a woman doesn't put up with nonsense and stands her ground she's a futch? I've never heard of this label before but it just screams stupidity trying to cover all bases. Sorry, John McC. Why can't people just be people without being typecast.

You ready? You look ready.
what the? Who on earth writes some of those silly definitions? Tht 'false positive' comment is so lame it gives me faux outrage. So if a woman doesn't put up with nonsense and stands her ground she's a futch? I've never heard of this label before but it just screams stupidity trying to cover all bases. Sorry, John McC. Why can't people just be people without being typecast.
Kinda puts the whole gender thing into perspective doesn't it?

What a cute little one! So cute!!

Kinda puts the whole gender thing into perspective doesn't it?

What a cute little one! So cute!!
I actually don't know anymore, JohnMcC. There seem to be more labels coming out every day. I prefer just to think 'nice person' or 'not a person I want to have a drink with'. If you identify with the term, that's fine, but my issue is with the person who coined it, and the 'false positive' comment lumped in at the end. I just don't get it. Most women I know stand up for themselves, dont necessarily pile on the lipstick just to go to the corner store, use a strong voice when passionate about a topic, put on daggy clothes to pick up dog poop, and just get on with sht. Will I call them a futch? LOL No.

I actually don't know anymore, JohnMcC. There seem to be more labels coming out every day. I prefer just to think 'nice person' or 'not a person I want to have a drink with'. If you identify with the term, that's fine, but my issue is with the person who coined it, and the 'false positive' comment lumped in at the end. I just don't get it. Most women I know stand up for themselves, dont necessarily pile on the lipstick just to go to the corner store, use a strong voice when passionate about a topic, put on daggy clothes to pick up dog poop, and just get on with sht. Will I call them a futch? LOL No.
Agree with you 100% !

All my life since I was a tomboy kid playing footie in the street, I've believed that all people are on a sliding scale of feminine/masculine but never thought that labelling and boxing people into categories is in any way helpful. In fact it's really starting to piss me off. We are all human beings - people just get on with your own life and stop judging others or put yourself up to be merely a label. It's such a cliche but honestly when you get to my age you really do see that we only have one life - live it honestly and try and be the happiest you can!

I'm hearin' ya, christine. I understand and fully appreciate the subversives for doing it, like 'Queer' and 'Wog' to reclaim the title and diminish the power of people using them as slurs, but it's just going too far these days IMO. Like Cis. I think someone brought that up recently. If people new to something, like Kendra, want to use a label to feel some belonging to a group, I fully appreciate that as well, but I just want to get on with equality and to treat people as equals rather than pigeon hole them, unless someone is behaving like a bitch or a bastard, then I will say that (including calling myself a bitch when I behave like one).

I gave up long ago trying to keep up with the labels people invent.

Thank you all... Yes, I'm a very proud uncle - I can never help but smile when I see her face.
I'm not surprised, she is gorgeous. I'm the same with my two little nieces. I'm sad they live 180 miles away. I went to stay for a long weekend last week and my brother told me the little one cried her eyes out when she got home from nursery and I'd gone home. Near broke my heart

OMG christine. I got my first niece when I was ten; she's now my bestie. When she was a bub I would go and stay with my sister for the weekend. Leaving on sunday night or monday morning had her crying big fat tears.

OMG christine. I got my first niece when I was ten; she's now my bestie. When she was a bub I would go and stay with my sister for the weekend. Leaving on sunday night or monday morning had her crying big fat tears.
Aww that's so sweet! My brother has had his kids later in life than me so I have this surrogate grandchild/niece thing going on. But I have my first grandchild coming in two months I love the thought of all these little 'uns in the family now

Aww that's so sweet! My brother has had his kids later in life than me so I have this surrogate grandchild/niece thing going on. But I have my first grandchild coming in two months I love the thought of all these little 'uns in the family now
Yeah I have a really big family so lots of nieces and nephews, and so great at family get togethers when a lot of them turn up. Huge range of ages and they all get on so well. We have such a tribe.