XXX Return of Xander Cage

Tools    

http://yify-films.com
XXX Return of Xander Cage Storyline

Extreme athlete turned government operative Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) comes out of self-imposed exile, thought to be long dead, and is set on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior Xiang (Donnie Yen) and his team in a race to recover a sinister and seemingly unstoppable weapon known as Pandora’s Box. Recruiting an all-new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself enmeshed in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of world governments.

After coming out of self-imposed exile, daredevil operative Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) must race against time to recover a sinister weapon known as Pandora’s Box, a device that controls every military satellite in the world. Recruiting a new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself entangled in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of government.

Xander Cage is left for dead after an incident, though he secretly returns to action for a new, tough assignment with his handler Augustus Gibbons.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
The trailer was enough to put me off ever watching this movie.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
All I know about this movie is that it's Iro's favourite film of 2017.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
All I know about this movie is that it's Iro's favourite film of 2017.
I don't know, T2 Trainspotting may just edge it out for now.

Looking for a movie watching partner
XXX Return of Xander Cage not well what I hope. Basically last seasons.