John Wick: Chapter Two

Tools    

WARNING: "John Wick: Chapter Two" spoilers below
i wanna ask is the ending inspired by enter the dragon?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Eh??? What's hap[pening to the aussie distributors. Really shts me to tears when they pull crap like that. Excuse my potty mouth. Any wonder this is the number 1 pirate nation in the world. The distributors here are crappity.

Australia seems to get the short end of the stick a lot. Particularly when it comes to movie and video game releases.

Still hoping it proves enough of a runaway hit that it gets a late release, though.
Hopefully that's the case, but if I remember correctly the first film wasn't a huge hit at the box office, so maybe don't hold your breath.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It's a money thing, Cos. Distributors wont cough up. Cant say I really blame them. Audiences here are very fickle.

Watched it Saturday. Just like the first one it's a very entertaining action flick, it had an awesome ending which sets up for the third movie in a really cool way.

Watched some great non spoiler reviews that back that up, Angry Joe show gave it 10/10 across the board (Only the second movie I've seen them do that with) saying it was just as good if not better than the original.

Can't wait.

Watched some great non spoiler reviews that back that up, Angry Joe show gave it 10/10 across the board (Only the second movie I've seen them do that with) saying it was just as good if not better than the original.

Can't wait.
I've had the original in my digital library for quite a while...think I need to watch this.

Rewatching the first one tonight. Planning on watching part 2 very soon.

Don't know about you guys but I thought the action scenes seemed to feel slower than the 1st one?

Still enjoyable, great world building, chapter 2 was very "empire" for me

Great to see Reeves and Fishbourne together again

Can't wait.
He's quite right--it IS just as good, if not BETTER than the original. It's really that good. It does absolutely everything the first film did but ramps it all up and gives MORE of what we loved from the first. You loved the shootouts from the first? Well, get ready for even MORE in this one. Seriously--I haven't seen one man kill this many people since Commando.

What's great is that the movie hypes it up and gets you ready for the moment that's coming: that classic scene of Wick shooting thugs left and right. The movie literally builds to it and lets you know that it's coming and you can't help but feel the tension building. I even grinned as the movie starting revving up, hyping up the impending first shootout scene of the movie. They take you on a ride and it's well worth the price of admission.

Seriously, I can't find one flaw in this movie. It gives you EVERYTHING you want. You want everything from the first movie? You've got it....only ten times as much this time.
Honestly, I don't know how they'll top this one with the third...but, I feel that they might.

I've had the original in my digital library for quite a while...think I need to watch this.
You definitely should. This John Wick series is a serious revival of a near dead genre: hardcore R-rated action movies. These John Wick movies don't have that cheap, low budget feel that the new R-rated actioners of today have--these are gritty noir films and pumped full of adrenaline. Honestly, I felt like I was getting off a ride after both theater excursions of the first and second installments. They're rather unique with their storylines.