Christopher Gorham joins 2 Broke Girls

Tools    

I am absolutely loving the addition of Gorham to the show, a show that I was starting to lose interest in, but Gorham's presence definitely changed my mind. Have had a mad crush on the awesomely sexy Gorham ever since he was on Ugly Betty.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I am absolutely loving the addition of Gorham to the show, a show that I was starting to lose interest in, but Gorham's presence definitely changed my mind. Have had a mad crush on the awesomely sexy Gorham ever since he was on Ugly Betty.

I don't watch "2 Broke Girls", but usually when Christopher Gorham is in a show I like, the show gets cancelled. He seems to be the kiss of death for new TV shows. ("Jake 2.0", "Medical Investigation", "Out of Practice", and "Harper's Island")

He was only on "Once Upon a Time" for three episodes, (when they did their "Wizard of Oz" arc), so fortunately he didn't have time to kill one of my favorite shows.

I don't watch "2 Broke Girls", but usually when Christopher Gorham is in a show I like, the show gets cancelled. He seems to be the kiss of death for new TV shows. ("Jake 2.0", "Medical Investigation", "Out of Practice", and "Harper's Island")

He was only on "Once Upon a Time" for three episodes, (when they did their "Wizard of Oz" arc), so fortunately he didn't have time to kill one of my favorite shows.
2 Broke Girls is a real guilty pleasure for me, I hope you're wrong.

2 Broke Girls is a real guilty pleasure for me, I hope you're wrong.

I don't know his track record for shows that he joins after they are already hit shows, but his record for new shows is not good.

I can't believe you referenced Out of Practice...I was sure that I was the only person watching that show for the brief time it was on...I watched mainly for Stockard Channing but it was my first exposure to Christopher.

I can't believe you referenced Out of Practice...I was sure that I was the only person watching that show for the brief time it was on...I watched mainly for Stockard Channing but it was my first exposure to Christopher.

I guess we were the only two people watching "Out of Practice" because it didn't last very long. I actually watched it for Christopher Gorham because I liked him so much in "Jake 2.0". I hope he eventually finds the hit show that he's looking for because he deserves it.