250 Of Camo's Favourites

→ in
Tools    

Hud and Back to the Future are favorites of mine, while the other 3 I like ok.

Happiness was my nomination for the ill-fated Comedy HoF. It's a riot.

191.Network (Sidney Lumet, 1976)

192.His Girl Friday (Howard Hawks, 1940)

193.A Place In The Sun (George Stevens, 1951)

194.Ex Machina (Alex Garland, 2015)

195.A Streetcar Named Desire (Elia Kazan, 1951)

Network and Streetcar were both good, but didn't love them (loved Brando in the latter though. DAMN he was sexy. )

Haven't seen the others.
You'd despise His Girl Friday without a doubt, even more than Bringing Up Baby maybe. It's not quite as noticeably chaotic, i mean alot of it is set in one room but it's well known for how insanely fast the dialogue is delivered. I've heard more than one person (including my mum) say it gave them a headache. Great film Think you'd probably like A Place In The Sun, maybe not love but i'd be surprised if you hated it. Not sure about Ex Machina.

You'd despise His Girl Friday without a doubt, even more than Bringing Up Baby maybe.
Just looking at that picture makes me inclined to agree.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well you've got Back to the Future. That's....something I guess.

I've been very quiet of late as regards your list as I didn't just want to constantly be bringing negativity to it. You've been clocking up a fair amount of films that I flat out hate!

No huge favorites from the last set, but they're all good movies. My favorites would be A Place in the Sun and Ex-Machina, but I'm due to see Network again.

196.Le Samourai (Jean-Pierre Melville, 1967)

197.Hoop Dreams (Steve James, 1995)

198.Show Me Love (Lukas Moodysson, 1998)

199.Fantastic Mr. Fox (Wes Anderson, 2009)

200.Videodrome (David Cronenberg, 1983)

Out of those, Fantastic Mr Fox is probably the most surprising... as in, I wasn't expecting much as I was never a fan of the books, but the film is pretty damned good fun.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What is it with you people and your damn Paul Thomas Anderson "The Master" love? He's awful. Just awful.

Haven't seen the rest.
I agree with this.

PTA and Wes Anderson should combine forces to create Paul Thomas... Anderson.