'Haven't seen' confessional

Tools    

I was thinking of watching La La Land tonight. Keep talking peeps, maybe you will talk me one way or another
I started to watch it and couldn't finish it. It's just so weird to see current actors that you see in other movies suddenly to sing and dance. The most current musical i can watch is Dirty dancing. It was like watching Hugh Jackman singing in miserables .. just doesn't fit

Legend in my own mind
I started to watch it and couldn't finish it. It's just so weird to see current actors that you see in other movies suddenly to sing and dance. The most current musical i can watch is Dirty dancing. It was like watching Hugh Jackman singing in miserables .. just doesn't fit
Agree with that. Les Miserables would be so much better without the singing.

Wolverine and Maximus standing off and...singing

It was like watching Hugh Jackman singing in miserables .. just doesn't fit
Shockingly, I didn't mind Les Miserables.

I guess I can more easily handle the singing if all they do is sing and don't talk at all.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I've never see Les Mis and I love Jackman and Crowe.

I don't love Jackman. At all. I do love Crowe though. I actually saw him and his band in concert many years ago. It was a very odd show.

“I was cured, all right!”
I can't wait to see "the driver" who killed a man with his foots in an elevator to start sing
I'm sure will be the same feeling that I felt watching Jack Sparrow singing while killing some guys with a razor.

That's great Raul. We all have different taste so it's good this is obviously one of your genres. I seriously don't know why they irritate me, but the genre to me is like my sister's reaction to coriander. I love coriander and thought she was joking the first time she tried some and ran away screaming.

I can't wait to see "the driver" who killed a man with his foots in an elevator to start sing
I'm sure will be the same feeling that I felt watching Jack Sparrow singing while killing some guys with a razor.
LOL .. for me is good enough to see Alex singing "singin in the rain" while kicking the guy and duct taping the woman's mouth, maintaining rhythm

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That's great Raul. We all have different taste so it's good this is obviously one of your genres. I seriously don't know why they irritate me, but the genre to me is like my sister's reaction to coriander. I love coriander and thought she was joking the first time she tried some and ran away screaming.
Musicals is most definitely not my genre

But I do like a handful.

I don't love Jackman. At all. I do love Crowe though. I actually saw him and his band in concert many years ago. It was a very odd show.
wow .. That's a new one for me, didn't know he's got a band. What genre they play?

Musicals is most definitely not my genre

But I do like a handful.
I want to love every movie I watch as much as fans of LLL LOVE it. Some movies just don't make me all warm and fuzzy, much the same as goat's cheese doesn't give me the loves like other cheeses do.

wow .. That's a new one for me, didn't know he's got a band. What genre they play?
Kind of soft rock/folk/pop-ish type.

They were called Thirty Odd Foot of Grunts, but then got changed to The Ordinary Fear of God or something like that.

Here's one of their songs:

I like their music. The part that made the show odd was that it started with an Aboriginal dancer, then some guy came out and told jokes, then Crowe's then wife sang some songs, then Crowe and his band came on. In between each act they blasted "Land Down Under" from Men at Work on the speakers.

That does sound odd but he's a very eccentric guy. I've never seen his band but it makes sense to me it would be a very eclectic act.

yeah, it's fine and easy to listen. Bunch of guys having fun playing music. This is the music I would listen while cleaning the house and trying to make a day

I don't think I've seen Gone with the Wind either.

Two of my favorite Mofos haven't seen Godfather II. Have I taught you guys nothing. Just shouting into the wind over here.