'Haven't seen' confessional

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Since hanging around on these forums I have been made aware of so many films that I haven't seen, but as an avid film fan I probably should have.

It is time to come clean.

I know that I can't be alone, so I wanted to create a safe space for us to confess our film sins.

Don't be too harsh people.

Let people know if there is a film that they declare that they haven't seen yet, and you know that they really need make better choices.

Legend in my own mind
Probably the most notable movie I haven't seen-

Thanks for joining me in confessional. Feels good doesn't it?

Perfect timing. You still have a week to watch and discuss along with the Hitchcock fan club.
Will get onto that

Those are 3 great movies Sarge
I have heard such things, which is why I felt like I needed to confess. There are more

Since hanging around on these forums I have been made aware of so many films that I haven't seen, but as an avid film fan I probably should have.

It is time to come clean.

I know that I can't be alone, so I wanted to create a safe space for us to confess our film sins.

Don't be too harsh people.

Let people know if there is a film that they declare that they haven't seen yet, and you know that they really need make better choices.
I'm not sure if I understood correctly. So it means you haven't seen Psycho and now you want others to confirm whether or not you should see it or it means you've seen it and now expecting others to confirm it is a movie to watch? Thank you for your explanation and patience

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ooh I'm surprised at some of these. But then again I've never seen Titanic or The Sound of Music. Or Wizard of Oz.

This might just do nobody any good.
12 Angry Men is fantastic, tense and a masterclass in acting. Definitely seek that one out.

Schindler's List the movie that always breaks me. I can't finish it with dry eyes.

The Third Man is on Netflix right now.

Legend in my own mind
You haven't seen Psycho, 12 Angry Men and Casablanca...you wouldn't have a B&W phobia would you?
No. There are more. Plenty of colour films that I haven't seen, just thought I would start with some of the 'classics'.

Ooh I'm surprised at some of these. But then again I've never seen Titanic or The Sound of Music. Or Wizard of Oz.
Titanic is entertaining. Otherwise you're not missing anything. Especially not with Oz. I really hate that movie.

Legend in my own mind
I'm not sure if I understood correctly. So it means you haven't seen Psycho and now you want others to confirm whether or not you should see it or it means you've seen it and now expecting others to confirm it is a movie to watch? Thank you for your explanation and patience
Kind of. I watch films ultimately because I want to watch them, but I am aware that there are so many films that I haven't seen.

As someone who loves films I feel embarrassed that I haven't seen some of the highest rated films. Some of them simply don't appeal to me. I wanted to 'confess' to some of these and gauge peoples reactions, which may motivate me to watch some of them ultimately enriching my life.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oz[/i]. I really hate that movie.
I got the book out of the school library when I was a kid. Never read it and never returned it. When a letter turned up from the librarian saying it was months overdue one of my brothers told me I was going to prison. Gave me nightmares. He later became a criminal lawyer. Bastard.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Titanic is entertaining. Otherwise you're not missing anything. Especially not with Oz. I really hate that movie.
Might I remind you how extreme of a minority you are in with that category. You must watch Oz Dani!