Black Sails (Starz)

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
WARNING: "thank you" spoilers below
thank you

urgh. Think i will just type in long hand. Not sinking in.Need coffee.

LMAO. Will keep trying.
Red exclamation mark? What for? Have no idea where the spoiler thingy is. I just laboriously type it in by hand....

If you click on Go Advanced rather than Quick Reply you will see a red explanation mark. That's all I've managed so far. Destiny said she can't do it either. I'm just used to typing in long hand over at the other place because I got into the habit on a non film board I've been on for years. My advice is if it's a general tv thread like this one, just use coy language eg you know the torture gore in episode 403... and I'll know what you're talking about. Easier that way. *thumbs up*

I love screen violence. As explained on the imdb board, I was thrown by the relentless torture scene, and the sound editing in this show is so good the sound itself made me want to vomit (same happened with the earlier decapitations. I just wasn't braced for it, @Wplains. Epic scene, though. torture gore just pushed me out of my comfort zone. And yes to your spoiler. Very much so. I won't get over that scene until you know who gets slowly tortured.

Yoda made a cool new feature
WARNING: spoilers below
I like Ray Stevenson (since I first saw him in the incomparable Rome) but jeez the heavy beard did nothing for him.
. Not attractive IMO but I don't like facial hair,

But the actor is. I don't care how he looks in the show. That's just his character.

404 - no spoilers, just a rant. Ever notice with the talky talky episodes the actors speak at the speed of light to cram as many of the writers' words onto a scene? We had CC on and the captioning couldn't even keep up.

404 - no spoilers, just a rant. Ever notice with the talky talky episodes the actors speak at the speed of light to cram as many of the writers' words onto a scene? We had CC on and the captioning couldn't even keep up.
You think this was a talky episode? Come on, these last two eps have been pretty exciting.

The violence was pretty in your face but there was no conclusion about the you know who, and my comment was about the dialogue heaviness anyway. It was a general question about the speed of the dialogue.

"but there was no conclusion about the you know who"

You've lost me there, lol. Who are we talking about here?
Most exciting bit here for me was the tiny glimmer they give that Thomas might actually still be alive. Now wouldn't that be a totally unexpected development? I'd really love it if it happened...

And they get back together and OMG kiss. Too bad we won't see the implosion of heads at the other board again. I think that's what brought down imdb - two men kissing for 3 seconds.

You know who =

Anne. My husband thinks fake out death and they'll bring her back. I think dead death but it was inconclusive so the SJWs on tumblr etc didn't go off their rockers and send death threats to the showrunners

You think this won't be taken up again in th next epidose? I think we will find out then.

In the meantime, in the new forum I found that talks about BS p, someone posted this and said Zack McGowan tweeted the link: hilarious!

I love crack videos. Husband has a conference call coming in so I'll check back a bit later. thanks for posting.

Oh Wp, Hijack for a moment - I commented on wolf pack trolls in the imdb alumni thread. LOL should bring back fond memories for you.

I love crack videos. Husband has a conference call coming in so I'll check back a bit later. thanks for posting.

Here's another one. Don't know where the song is from but oh, so funny. Love that bit about either gay or European, lol!

http://char7.tumblr.com/post/1430094...s-flint-gay-or

LOL. My favourite is still I'm a lonely boy. I posted that on my brother's fb feed and one of his friends said she didnt realise Flint and Silver became lovers LMAO.

You've seen that one but always worth another look for Toby. Rude word warning but you know, it is STARZ after all

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2...lonely-boy_fun

Wp, article on Cape Town Film Studios. Worth a look when you're there IMO. Please take photos for me.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/...ticle30817610/