I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Most of you guys. Actually, you guys are better. Why didn't I join IMDB back then? Imagine if I was an IMDB newbie just now joining this place..... Actually, without me, this place probably wouldn't still be here. I am its life support system... nobody's turned me off... but they've come extremely close!
Tbh, you only want the best of us, so kudos to unsung recruiting hero dteam6. He's not responsible for the imdb riffraff that find this place. He just seeks out the fun, decent imdb folk and direct them here. ROSES TO THE MAN!

The Adventure Starts Here!
This is what baffles me...I joined this forum two months ago and all of a sudden after I joined, I saw this thread...was there actually a WorldFilmGeek before I used this name? Seriously...it was like something I completely missed as I even created my blog with the name in July 2015.
This is EXACTLY why we still keep this thread here.

As for your Proposal, Mr. Sexy Celebrity...I could never marry a Methodist!

My wife is a Mackerel Snapper (which is scary enough), but at least she drinks!

I happen to be 1/4 Jewish, but I've never been inside a Synagogue. What do they do in there?

HAL

HEY SILVER BULLET:

You say I don't use logic. That's right, I don't!

Logic is overrated. I use what is factual, not logical.

Can you tell me offhand the four methods for seperating fissionable U-235 from the more abundant non-fissionable U-238?

No? You can't use Logic for this!

HAL

Ahhh. It's good to be back here. Just soaking up all the stupidity that resides in this thread.

Good to know that Unregistered was here.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
this is great. For the first 4 replies or so, I was terribly confused---to the point that I was doubting my reality and thought for a brief moment that I might still be asleep and dreaming.

I love OP.
I love random associations.
I love lamp.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
15 years later....still getting people.

Suspect's Reviews

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Someone here knew about me in 2002?
We know everything about you.

It was your destiny to come here, mattiasflgrtll6. We have long awaited your arrival.