Popcorn rating for movie lists

Tools    

Was not sure where to post this so feel free to move or delete if needed.

I have not been around the forum as much as I used to be so if this has been brought up before I do apologize.

I was going through my movie lists and updating them and thought it would be pretty cool to be able to rate movies I have seen and then see the average rating of that movie based on other members score.

I think a movie with a higher rating might entice me to see it more as well see how the movies I have seen fare on the site with my peers.

MV posted this helpful guide - http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=45798

As i said another time i think it should be stickied in general movie discussion or movie reviews rather than movie site stuff. I doubt anyone would go looking for it there.

Thanks guys, I mean in the actual movie lists where you manage your own lists. Was thinking something that showed the movies average rating from everyone that has seen any given film and an option to rate it yourself.

Oh right. Sorry admittedly i didn't read the first post because i thought from the title you just wanted to know how to do the popcorn ratings. It does sound like a good idea.

7thson, you can get some peer reviews by going to the Reviews link at the top of MoFo pages, click it and scroll down the page half way and type in the name of the movie. Not all movies have been reviewed here at MoFo, but a lot have.

http://www.movieforums.com/reviews

Yeah, this has been bandied around before. It's not super hard, but it does tie into another feature that's like 70% of the way done that I'm not quite happy with. But this request might be the kick in the butt I need to get it out there, even if it's not perfect...

Yeah, this has been bandied around before. It's not super hard, but it does tie into another feature that's like 70% of the way done that I'm not quite happy with. But this request might be the kick in the butt I need to get it out there, even if it's not perfect...
Sweet, thanks for the info and it will be worth the wait I think.

Yes I would want this. Make it so!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I usually go to the review section, type in a movie and see all the ratings there. Of course the person has to do a review for it to be counted.

Suspect's Reviews