The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Nah...at a funeral it would be the "I told you so" statement..

At a birthday it would be the "I give it a week" statement..
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Good grief.

All over a little joke about an imaginary dead rabbit... and people think I'm uptight.

D*mn, MM. Nice picture .

Luckily, you're all spared the unholiness of my own visage, as our digital camera is broken. Although I might be able to find some old stuff on CD... The only person in my family you guys need to see is my kid. She's the cute one.

BTW, Patti--your daughter is bee-yoo-ti-ful, much like her mom! How old is she? Or did I miss that info somewhere back in the thread?

Mary Lo

Originally posted by Mystery Man
That pic was taken directly after I learned that my mom "accidentally" poisoned Snoogems, my favorite pet bunny wabbit.
yikes and yeeegadds....don't tell GTB!!!! or tell him to stay the hell away from your mommy!
i love your pic MM. just my style, provided that's not what you look like when you're smiling.

and to Mary Lo.... thankyou for the daughter praise! she's 3 1/2 and i have spent only one dental appointment away from her.....so it seems like she's 312!
as for her beauty........she's sucked it right out of me pore by pore,( plus she had her own to begin with) so that's my excuse.......that and a bad habit of never wearing sunscreen.

ellie can't read spud......she thinks she can. she memorizes stories/nursery rhymes from the first reading (me reading to her) and actually reads them back to me word for word. it looks like she's reading. it's pretty fricken amazing actually.
maybe we should hit the Carny!!

besides...we talk about dead "chippies" and "squirrels" and whatever poor creatures we come across that have been runover. and when she makes me imaginary lunch for our pretend picnics, i ask for pinecone pie with chipmunk chunks and centipede legs, with a side of potato bug chips and spicy worm dip.

*screeech.......mofo's scramble to get patti off their buddy list*

chris or spud or silver!!!! won't one of you guys create an index for the mofo pic thread....i don't even know where the collage is.........oh i can look......but wouldn't an index be handy dandy? i want to look back at everyone's pic occasionally.
pleeeeeeeeze?

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
Me needs a better look too... I'm sure you're a sexy, sexy fellow, but I can't tell until I see you completely undressed. Send me a photo if you've got one, oh man of mystery.
yep.......you'd better just post a nekkid shot so we can all see.
*thinking......perhaps a naked mofo thread is in the forecast? ......she shudders, then grins, then shuddders again.*

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity

Me needs a better look too... I'm sure you're a sexy, sexy fellow, but I can't tell until I see you completely undressed. Send me a photo if you've got one, oh man of mystery. I can't take the excitement anymore.
I feel I need to quote this too...since patti beat me to it.
Nekkid! Nekkid!
(there patti, now everyone will get me off their buddy list too. )

Me thinks the naked MoFo Thread won't take off as an actual idea...but wouldn't that be liberating?

wait... This post was lacking the randiness I was feeling...

Got a few pictures taken the other day. Unfortunately you can't even really see my eyes in either of them, and they lost a lot of color when scanned (go figure). So, not dead-on, but a basic idea.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chris1.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	193  

Female assassin extraordinaire.
mahah .... mahwhahaha .... MWAHAHAHAH ....

CHRIS!!! You look like ... *sputters, laughing* ... you look like ... heheheh ... *snicker*

DUDE FROM DAWSON'S CREEK! Only, darkhaired. The main dude. I take it he's Dawson. All I know I saw on posters or commercials.

stop mackin! that chin and eyebrow action is cracking me up ... and them GQ poses ... "HI! ... This is Chris Bowyer of Yoda fame; you may have seen me in such features as, I was Miriam's B|tch and Bible Boy 2002 ..."

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by patti
...don't tell GTB!!!! or tell him to stay the hell away from your mommy!
Yikes!
Is that you Mystery Man Mommy...?

-GTB

Originally posted by sadesdrk
wait... This post was lacking the randiness I was feeling...
that's because it's SUNDAY sades. (she sighs in relief....phewwww).

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti

that's because it's SUNDAY sades. (she sighs in relief....phewwww).

It IS Sunday...but that doesn't mean Chris looks any less hot!!

ya know, sades.......he IS looking quite handsome and unruly......those eye's and those eyebrows and that dark hair......and that smirk.
meeeeeowwwwww.
.......looking gooood chris.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
rraaaaow ... phhhht phhhht ...

he's mine! mine i tell you!

*dives into the jello ring*

the jello in the wrasslin' ring won't have bits of banana and mandarin orange......it's gonna have broken off kitty claws and frayed whiskers, mini furr balls and freshly drawn feline blood.
all in fun ofcourse, but there had better be some handsome EMT's onhand outside the ring.......just in case. ......just in case the action inside the ring needs some more bodies.

reeeeeowwww right back at you miss thmilin.
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
rraaaaow ... phhhht phhhht ...

he's mine! mine i tell you!

*dives into the jello ring*
Bring it on BAY-BEEE!!
~now look what you've done, Chris!
You got us flinging jello at each other!

okay greg the bunny.....put your carrots where your whiskers are and post a pic.
do you by chance have anything in a nice business suit?