The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

ah yes, razor burn..........but a distant memory

Female assassin extraordinaire.
firegod, what's the GQ pics?! that is so unfair. it's not like we've got professional headshots!

whatchoo talkin' bout, sades, no stubble?! that sh|t feels good! i mean, if the dude takes care of his skin and stuff so it's a bit rough, not too long, and has some give. then when it rubs against the underside of your neck, the sensitive skin by your collar bone ... - *screech*

Sorry, um ... got distracted there.

Anyway, sades, like yer new avatar!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
Anyway, sades, like yer new avatar!
Thanks doll! Miss ya! Where you at?!

bit rough, not too long, and has some give. then when it rubs against the underside of your neck, the sensitive skin by your collar bone ... - *screech*

Sorry, um ... got distracted there.
yeah. screech. i tend to get similarly distracted thmilin.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
hey - new job, stricter about what we can/can't do on our computers and I don't want to lose the J-O-B in the midst of silicon valley upheaval so, i'm being a very good girl. t hen i get home too tired to get on and post much.

patti, you and me, they need to stick us in a room full of chippendales. or construction workers. one room each. for one month straight, with lots of ... supplies.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
MOVING ON....

Here's the much talked about mystery item I got last night. It's alright, it's G rated.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mysteriousitem.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	189  
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

patti, you and me, they need to stick us in a room full of chippendales. or construction workers. one room each. for one month straight, with lots of ... supplies.

*patti coughs up dietcoke through her nose as she erupts into laughter*
and thmilin......you managed to distract me from my distraction.....for a moment.

and these "supplies".......yep. the men will need nourishment to keep up their strength.

Now With Moveable Parts
Enter Picture of mystery Man *sans bag*

X

right here.

What everone has been waiting for...

The Mystery Man, looking more evil than mysterious.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	original burning in hell1.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	192  

Now With Moveable Parts
YIKES

That is pretty scary...I must admit. How in the hell...???

Yikes. Put the bag back on. Naw, just kidding. Me needs a better look...I'm sure you're a handsome fellow. I hope that comment is taken in the 100% heterosexual tone it was intended to be taken in.

That pic was taken directly after I learned that my mom "accidentally" poisoned Snoogems, my favorite pet bunny wabbit.

Now With Moveable Parts
Awwwww....

That can't be true.

The hell if it ain't.

Poor Snoogems... God rest her soul.

Now With Moveable Parts
*gasp*

Snoogems...

I guess if I actually had a bunny rabbit named Schnoogums, I would probably know how to spell Schnoogums. *shrug*

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
And imagine that...you probably broke a poor child's heart who might be reading that. Young children do visit the site ya know, whether or not they can read is another story.

Can Ellie read Patti?

Sh*t happens.

It's a cold and cruel world.

And that's the full, rich flavor of stark reality.

Originally posted by Mystery Man
Sh*t happens.

It's a cold and cruel world.

And that's the full, rich flavor of stark reality.
You'd be a lot of fun at a birthday party. Or a funeral.