Group Hugs and kisses. :D

Tools    

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
*********HUGS********** for Smeg, and he knows why.
he most certainly does

~~~hugs~~~ to ash, aw!! cause I hadnt realized I hadnt hugged you!! and I feel bad cause you had stuck up for me long before anyone said anything and now its all over and still nada, I'm so sorry. although, I did say ty in tpam thread... I think thats where. lol well hugs to ya!!
~~~hugs~~~ to nony though we only encountered once I hope that you return, even if its only one of your anon names here!!!
~~~hugs~~~ to froggy again this time with reason, thankyou for your kind words and replies to my posts!
~~~hugs~~~ to thmilin cause I believe your feelings were hurt and I know what it feels like to be disreguarded when your only expressing yourself!
~~~hugs~~~ to Yoda cause you seem pretty kewl from our brief chats!
~~~hugs~~~ and to Pyro Tramp cause I really like the way you jump on and say anything! You respond to posts fast and strange as I find you your kewl! and I know you'll read this!! (strange in a good way!!)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Xui Wan
~~~hugs~~~ to ash, aw!! cause I hadnt realized I hadnt hugged you!! and I feel bad cause you had stuck up for me long before anyone said anything and now its all over and still nada, I'm so sorry. although, I did say ty in tpam thread... I think thats where. lol well hugs to ya!!
no biggie deal little miss....thanks for the hug, it is returned.

history *is* moralizing
we need a Group Crying thread now, Nony!

Originally Posted by Yoda
Which one? His last post is still there.

oh, oops. Sorry, I missed it. I need a new prescription on my glasses...yeah that's it, a new prescription

I'm sorry to have only just seen things...

I think that Anonymous Last had his reasons. Whatever they were, I'm still sorry that he's leaving. Hopefully he will return someday with Agent 0 Zero and Mary Loquacious. Wherever they are, and however long they are gone, let's keep a seat warm, just in case

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
as for fairness on these MoFos,
1) some threaten to leave and twelve people beg them to come back,
2) others leave without telling anyone cuz they don't need such announcements and no one seems to care,
3) others leave announcing it and the reactions are, at the most, very timid, and cold-hearted, as if no feelings were involved...

but yes, he's fine, just not *here* anymore.
....annonymous was a funny dude....didn't really get a chance to know him better....( or anyone else on these boards for that matter ....what the hell does that mean i wonder...)

Originally Posted by adidasss
....annonymous was a funny dude....didn't really get a chance to know him better....( or anyone else on these boards for that matter ....what the hell does that mean i wonder...)

it means you need to get to know people better

Thanks for all the hugs... ... these are in no particular order and I probably forgot someone... and if so, it was not intentional... so ((((((hugs)))))) to...

Annie
Ash
Nebbit
7thson
Yoda
Piddy
Eyes
Naisy
Nony
Slay
Mini
Ezikiel
Susan
Sammy D
Sedai
Johnny Mc
Toosie
Tatty
Blib
Gol G
OG
Sexy
Pyro
MP
The Taxi
Silver Bullett
Reporter
Beale
Kong
Tazz
birdygyrl
Undercover
Pimp
Strummer
EQ
Sinny Mc
Hondo
Rev
Gummo
Lance
Moviemaker
Austruck
Thmilin
Fire
Glitter girl
Darth
Sleezy
Gracie
lines palsy
Jrs.
Holden Pike
Led zeppelin
Mark
Blister
SpoOky
Adidasss
Darcy
Ash Lee
Tea
Usual
Iroquois
Godsend
Loner
Mack
sis boom
Deckard
Elephant Man
Hellbent
uconjack
Ophelia
Thursday
Travis
Smeg
Urban
Ruby
Sarge
Twain
Xuiwan
42minus71
Ford
Froggy
Garrett

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

((((((Caitlyn)))))) - at least i got on someone's list

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
((((((Caitlyn)))))) - at least i got on someone's list
you should have been added on my list as someone ive wanted to get to know better...sowwy...

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
you should have been added on my list as someone ive wanted to get to know better...sowwy...
((((((ash)))))) - it's alright. I think most people need to get to know me, i think i just drift around MoFo

I love my hug Cait.
Here is my hug back...

(my picture didn't work. So here's a new one. )