Connections?

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally Posted by Aniko
Is Meg Ryan as nice as she seems on screen?

I've met Viggo...in my dreams?

i love meg ryan she is so cute

i met alan rickman about a year and a half ago now and then about 3 months into my first year at uni last year i found out that one of my friends is alan rickmans neffew so thats as close as i am to knowing someone famous...not very close at all really.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Shake well before opening.
well my best friend's uncle is best friends with jim jarmusch and my other good friend, from the NYFA film camp, has an aunt who edited all of his movies. I met and hung out with Ted Tally, screen writer for red dragon and silence of the lambs. He's now a script doctor and is working on shrek 2 which he says is hilarious. I have friends in the commercial business and people who work for CSI and dan marinos son went to the camp right after mine and i got to meet him...?...and listen to this. One of my good friends is a film critic and he went to the grand opening of road to perdition, met and interviewed tom hanks, conrad l. hall, yada yada yada, then, he gets to sam mendes and sam asks 'so, what'd u think of my movie?' and tony goes 'oh it sucked. I thought it was clich'ed and pointless.' and sam mendes goes, 'oh, uhhh i needed that.' and then walks off. WHO THE **** SAYS THAT?? i dunno, i get pissed whenever he tells that story.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Aniko
Is Meg Ryan as nice as she seems on screen?

Yes, She is lovely. I was catching a plane from LA back to Perth (Australia) by my self so the airline let me wait in the first class waiting room, While i was there i chatted with jack and Meg and she invited me to come and sit with them in first class on the plane for a while..... and i did.

ohh and she looks even better off screen
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

nebbit sometimes pm's me (yey!!!)

oh, and a few weeks ago (a bit off my face) i called the radio station at 4am and they aired me...so i was a bit famous...but i think only one other person heard it

Get off my island
My mother was on the swimming team with Michelle Yeoh... and one of my friend's grandfather is author John Le Carre... and Gary Lineker gave a speech to my union. And I once saw Dr Fox at Safeway

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

i know the androids, or maybe i said that already... they sing that song 'do it with madonna' where they drop all the other celebs to f**k madge...
lol
i met noel edmonds once, and mr blobby... and i also met tom felton and devon murray and saw andy serkis and alan ruck and billy boyd and robert englund and john rhys davies and kenny baker and sala baker and.... oh... just so many celebs....
even if it was at a convention it was still freakin awesome man!!!
katexxx
ps, anyone who cares to email me or talk to me on msn my email addy is: [email protected], or [email protected], or [email protected]
all are on msn, so yeah... join me there, join ME.

Last 5 Movies I have Watched...
The Astral Factor-•
Bridget Jones's Diary•••
The Maltese Falcon••••
Sliding Doors•••
Battle Royale••••

Collectormania
IMDb