90's French comedy involving a cheetah

Tools    

This will be a real hard nut, as most those movies we saw as small kids we just remember flashes.

I am pretty sure its a french comedy and i am guessing it's from the 90's. The only things i remember:

100% confident
1. There is a scene where a doctor is operating on a patient and you can see blood squirt out of him, the doctor is nervous/gets interrupted and he says, nurse, stitch him up, i will finish tomorrow.
2. He appears in this trailer owned by a woman who owns a cheeta. I am guessing he simply went into the trailer to hide and the car started pulling the trailer. He opens the door of the trailer and doors bang into a street light and throw him back inside.
3. the cheeta is inside the trailer with this poor math guy and rips his clothes apart

pretty confident:
1. The main guy might be a math teacher
2. This math guy i think escaped from hospital over the window.

50/50 confident:
1. The main guy's dad might be a surgeon, the one saying stitch him up, i will finish later
2. There is a scene when someone is in a hospital, full plaster from toes to head. And i think his wife/mom mistakes him for someone else and talks to him

Im sorry i dont have more but its prolly 30 years since i saw it, and prolly just parts of it since i was always running around as a kid. I remember the adults laughed and i really liked that, so i laughed too. Would love to see this movie with my relatives again.

The title reminds me of Le jaguar 1996!

I thank about this movie, but it is very popular comedy with Jean Reno, although I don't remember plot exactly.

You guys are absolutely amazing !! Thank you ! I found movies with the help of this forum that i thought for sure i never would ! Only 6.4 on imdb, but i will watch it with my family for the sake of nostalgia to see if we still laugh.

I am glad to hear that, please mark your post as answered