A woman strangling with her hair, interesting legend connected with a

Tools    

I am looking for movie or an episode from TV series, in which someone told a legend about a beautiful naked woman strangling with her hair. It was set in island. She was naked completely and I saw only back and long hair (no breast or other frontal nudity), but I watched it only as "memory" of storyteller. I watched something like that about 20 years ago, but I can't recall the title and it could be from 80s or 90s.

It is extremely tough to find, but I think that it could be mystery/fantasy movie or an episode from 80s or 90s. Made in USA.

The goddess Dali did strangle one man for stealing a strand of her hair to string his bow. I've never heard of her, so I really don't think this is the one you're looking for.

This description reminds me of an episode from the TV series "The X-Files" called "Humbug,"

This description reminds me of an episode from the TV series "The X-Files" called "Humbug,"

Thanks, however I'm not sure. Do you remember my scene?

In the episode titled "Die Hand Die Verletzt" from Season 2, there is a scene where a character tells a legend about a naked woman with long hair who strangles people.