The Love & Heartbreak Song Tournament

Tools    

Dean Martin - Sway

Not happy I have to vote for either of these 2 songs. I was hoping either the Beatles or Led Zep would have won and they were not my songs

There seems to be a tendency for the most inoffensive songs to win because least people dislike them rather than because most people like them.

I voted for The Outfield "Your Love", Cyndi Lauper, The Seekers "I'll Never Find Another You", REO Speedwagon "Keep On Loving You" and Foreigner "I Want to Know What Love is" over "Fever", sorry (to rain on your parade).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
There were a LOT of great songs in this tournament, and it's one of the few times that I love both songs that made it into the finals. I think this is my favorite song tournament since I joined MoFo.

I think this is my favorite song tournament since I joined MoFo.
Sure - I wasn't really involved with it.

It's official: Song Tournaments are dead.
Just because there are not multiple tournaments in progress at the same time, doesn't mean they are dead. The number of posters can only support one active song tournament at a time. But people are still interested in participating.

It's official: Song Tournaments are dead.
Just because there are not multiple tournaments in progress at the same time, doesn't mean they are dead. The number of active posters can only support one active song tournament at a time. But people are still interested in participating.
I only said that because of the ideas for new tournaments.