Group Hugs and kisses. :D

Tools    

~~~~HUGS~~~~ To Pyro Tramp cause well your name just popped up in my head first... strange... o and thank you for your gender clarification.
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To Ophelia cause you were the first person to make me smile with an IM and made me feel happy!!
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To Eyes for always reading my posts! and I know you do!! I leave a trail as do you heh!! and you were the first person to welcome me O o oh and for your funny antics
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To John and I seriously pray that all will go well with the one you desire.
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To Taticus cause you Wan me over with your Irish accent!!
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To SamsoniteDelilah for your criticism... and for your great threads!!
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To Travis Bickle & chicagofrog cause ?? strange you prolly need one so here it is...
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To Sedai for helping me find my scary childhood movie!!
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To GUMMO for her sweet words, kind gesture and for helping me feel welcomed here!!
~~~~HUGS~~~~ & ~~~~KISSES~~~~ To that one special person whom I love who may or may not ever read this post!!
~~~~HUGS~~~~ To Everyone who happens across here and yesssss I MEAN YOU cause Obviously you've taken the time to read my post, and that makes me happy! so MWAH!!! <<< kinda scary looking LOL
~~~~HUGS~~~~ Lastly but far from least to you SpoOkY cause you gotta be cute with a description like that!!! heh!! lol Yes thats the only reason, I'm shallow like that! jp lol is gropping aloud?? I noticed someone else doing that!!

Thank-you for making this thread I think its awesome and mwah! kisses to everyone we all need loves
OMG I cant believe I forgot
~~~~~~~BIG HUGS~~~~~~~ to nebbit for always making people feel welcome and being such a cute ausie

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Xui Wan
~~~~HUGS~~~~ Lastly but far from least to you SpoOkY cause you gotta be cute with a description like that!!! heh!! lol Yes thats the only reason, I'm shallow like that! jp lol is gropping aloud?? I noticed someone else doing that!!
...................~~~hugs back~~~ heh you seem so nice Xui Wan....although I definately don't want to cause trouble for myself online as well. I've had way too many dramas in the last year with members of the opposite sex, but yes I will always hug my friends ~~~~hugs again warmly~~~~. PM me and we can chat through that cause I don't know if I'm gonna sign up to AIM.

history *is* moralizing
hugs back Susan
and you too Spooky, for posting even when i'm not there hehe

Lets put a smile on that block
A BIG CARAMEL hug for Susey for giving me my first hug.

Put me in your pocket...
Blibby...here's another big hug for you.

*warm fuzzy hugs~*

I'm sorry...I meant to give you one earlier, but ran out of time and my brain's a bit fuzzy.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Sleezy
Not much of a grouch, is he?
SIIIIIIIILENCE EARTH BOY!

BIG CANDY FLOSS AND WARM MILK HUGS for Sammy and Anni.

I hopefully should be around here a bit more now. Started my new job this week and i have my social life back. Hutzbar!

Originally Posted by Sleezy
Not much of a grouch, is he?
he's a special kind of grouch..warm and cuddley..always one of my faves ......

got a big hug for you too sleazy!

All the eejits on the board get a hug (so yeah, thats about everyone). Not a fan of pointing people out, but....

Smegarific smegaroo - the best of friends...hug
Cat - a good ear, thank you...hug
Piddz - the sweetest robot...hug
Ash - new found sweetheart...hug
Spooky - thank you, too sweet for your own good...hug
Eyes - for that little bit of acceptance, thanks...hug
Xui wan - the smile is returned, thanks...hug
Sleezy - just for the love of neil...hug
Aniko - my favourite mom...hug
Tatty - my neighbour ....hug
Gummo - for the craic...I love your bulletins...hug
Nebbs - for your kind heart...hug
John Mclane - cause he just be sweet...hug
And lastly, Anonymous...if I hugged you first, no one else would get a look in. It's just for you being you...hug

Originally Posted by Ophelia
All the eejits on the board get a hug (so yeah, thats about everyone). Not a fan of pointing people out, but....

Smegarific smegaroo - the best of friends...hug
Cat - a good ear, thank you...hug
Piddz - the sweetest robot...hug
Ash - new found sweetheart...hug
Spooky - thank you, too sweet for your own good...hug
Eyes - for that little bit of acceptance, thanks...hug
Xui wan - the smile is returned, thanks...hug
Sleezy - just for the love of neil...hug
Aniko - my favourite mom...hug
Tatty - my neighbour ....hug
Gummo - for the craic...I love your bulletins...hug
Nebbs - for your kind heart...hug
John Mclane - cause he just be sweet...hug
And lastly, Anonymous...if I hugged you first, no one else would get a look in. It's just for you being you...hug

what is craic? ....anyway thanks and hugs back ((((((((((Ophelia)))))))))))

Originally Posted by gummo
what is craic? ....anyway thanks and hugs back ((((((((((Ophelia)))))))))))
Ah 'tis fun gummo, that is what craic is. Thank you for the delish squish.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
okay...

Hugs for the Following People--------------

Sammy D ..........for being the first person to welcome me here at mofo....and putting up with me ever since....

Caitlyn ..........for sending me the best PMs ever! and not judging me....

Anonymous Last ..........for being a damn nerd all the time....and always being there....

Aniko ..........for being open-minded....

Ophelia ..........for being the ray of sunshine on mofo's lining....

Strummer ..........for being so freaking cool to talk to, and for all the music and movie discussions we've had, and making me feel my taste actually means something...

Tacitus ..........for your sincerity and kindness

Slay ..........even though he aint here right now, I know he'll come back

Nebbs ..........for not having a mean bone in her body

gummo ..........for all the comments making me feel all tomato-faced

Escape ..........because I like the Movie Picture game!

Austruck & Pidzilla ..........because I want to get to know you better

you guys are great...i love this place....

FOR ALL OF MOFO!!