Need to identify this movie

Tools    

okay, so i remember this movie from when I was very young. It was about this guy, who everytime he fell asleep he would go 10 years into the future without ageing. Now thats as much as I can remember apart from one quote from his Mom/Auntie/Gran or something.

"If you fall asleep again, I might not be here."

Sorry for the lack of information, but any help at all would be gratefully appreciated.

LoL, yeah I loved that one. But sorry man, it wasn't a movie. It was a "Outer Limits" episode, from the earlier days. Those ones were the best. The guy is abducted by aliens in the 60s I believe and every time he falls asleep, he’s transported to an alien world for sometime, then he's transported back to earth, (by which means, we do not know) were it's ten years later. He runs around, trying to convince his wife and she finally excepts him because he hasn’t aged and is still in the same clothes from 20 years earlier. So later her new husband (she married another man by this time for thinking her husband had run out on her for all those years) is somewhat of a scientist and set’s out to help this man. Later the guy falls asleep and years pass, then awakes 10 more years into the future. The man helping him out has died by this time and it’s left up to his son. And somehow they overwrite the whole effects of this time travel and the man is set to his own time where everything was left at a really bad dream. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen it. It’s one of my favourite episode from the “Outer Limits.”

Thanks man, I could of sworn it was a movie though. But saying that, I was about 6 when I watched it.

Thanks alot though