The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You should demand to be paid as much a Ted Danson (or at least demand the same kind of plane that Ted Danson gets).
I always love a good Seinfeld reference.

So I got married last month. (I'm the guy.)

WHOA!! THATS SLEEZY?! HOLY CRAP!

Great wedding photo btw bro' but man I gotta tell you, I always pictured you as a skinny metalhead wearing a black shirt

just back from vacation....

besides a river---

drinking a glass of cold coffee on the bank of the river---

just after sunset in the mountains---

But seriously, it looks like these are all pictures of different people and someone Photoshopped the exact same face onto all of them.

I love it. Great pictures.

But seriously, it looks like these are all pictures of different people and someone Photoshopped the exact same face onto all of them.

I love it. Great pictures.
i love exploring my country and to keeping the pictures rolling....when i am not seeing and reviewing movies....

i hope you dont mind....

yoda , you could have sent me a private message asking me not to post more of my photos in this thread . why attack me in public ??

I interpreted Yoda's comments as poking fun at how consistent your expression is in your photos. I think he genuinely likes seeing the photos, and gets enjoyment from the fact that your pictures are in these very different places, but you have the same expression in each one.

I don't think he meant any offense at all; and wants you to keep posting your pictures.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
So I got married last month. (I'm the guy.)

The girl not so much, but he looks like a gangster from a 40's noir film.

yoda , you could have sent me a private message asking me not to post more of my photos in this thread . why attack me in public ??
I wasn't attacking you! Slappydavis is right: I was just making a joke about how neutral your expression is in them, given how exotic and varied the locations behind you are.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I love your photos! Please undelete them!

Nobody on the forums knows what I look like...until today
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	24844  
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa