Anyone else watching Bull?

Tools    

I watch it too. The one thing I've always wondered about is this: how the heck does Bull's team get to monitor the jury's reactions or mood status, for lack of a better word? They are not connected to any sensors...
I'm pretty sure it's just by sight and sound. They monitor the juror's mannerisms, expressions, and of course their answers to questions during voir dare.

I'm pretty sure it's just by sight and sound. They monitor the juror's mannerisms, expressions, and of course their answers to questions during voir dare.
I see.

I may be asking somehting silly, but this series is relying on writer's licence, right? If the judge or the prosecutor found out the defense has someone using an in-ear monitor or is communication with the outside, these would be banned, and the trial cancelled, wouldn't it be?

I see.

I may be asking somehting silly, but this series is relying on writer's licence, right? If the judge or the prosecutor found out the defense has someone using an in-ear monitor or is communication with the outside, these would be banned, and the trial cancelled, wouldn't it be?
You're probably right. Of course it is CBS...

You spell "license" as "licence". Are you outside the U.S.?

You're probably right. Of course it is CBS...

You spell "license" as "licence". Are you outside the U.S.?
Yes, I'm from Argentina. Despite me having an American English accent, some of my written English is still somehow influenced by the Uk English-oriented text books from my formative years.

Yes, I'm from Argentina. Despite me having an American English accent, some of my written English is still somehow influenced by the Uk English-oriented text books from my formative years.
Bienvenido!