Listen to me on the radio online

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I didn't listen because I am a bum.

A system of cells interlinked
I just logged in before I saw Yods had already been on...listening to his Pop for a few...

I'll be a listening...

Are you an employee of the station, or friend???

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Yoda
Thanks. If I wanted a bit more time, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. 10-15 minutes is usually plenty of time to cover things, though.

I've actually uploaded clips of some past shows, and have a few more that I still need to get around to uploading. At some point I'll finally get around to putting them all in an official archive.
Cool.
10 - 15 minutes does sound adequate. Today was my first time listening and it seemed like they introduced you and then gave you a noogie and sent you on your way. Then I said in a sad sad voice, "Yoda come back"!!!

Seriously though, you sounded pretty good on the radio. I have a new respect for you.

Originally Posted by OG-
He sounded like Michael Jackson when he called me on the phone.
Ha ha!
Yoda if I give you my number will you call me and do your Michael Jackson for me?

I can try to do a Paul McCartney and we can do Say say say!

Ok... maybe not.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yoda if I give you my number will you call me and do your Michael Jackson for me?
Haha, it is funny because he wasn't doing a Michael Jackson, that was just his voice at the time.

You learn something everyday.

Scratch that.

Some days, when calls are flooding in on other matters, we just scrap the idea. Today everyone's talking about Kerry's reference to Mary Cheney in Wednesday's debate, so movies are taking a backseat. It's just as well, as October's a pretty slow movie month, anyway.

Originally Posted by OG-
I'd listen, but I don't feel like downloading the plugin.
Well, only the truly dedicated get to hear my Michael Jackson impersonation.

Anyway, slight delay; gonna be on in about 45 minutes instead. So you've got time to reconsider, punk.

Originally Posted by OG-
I didn't listen because I am a bum.
I am also a bum. I'll try to listen next time.