What happened????

Tools    

I recently posted up my story of Shrek 3 - My Big Fat Ogre Family. Anyways i returned several days later only to find my post was deleted!!! Now, i realize i may have the "longest" reply on the forum, but why was my post deleted. Please explain, sevearl user were looking foward to seeing my story - perhaps i should split my replies so there not so big.

NEXT TIME IF SOMEONE DECIDES TO DELETE ONE OF MY POSTS PLEASE NOTIFY ME FIRST - this will help me make adjusments. Thanks...

-starrdarcy

Your post was not deleted; it simply isn't publicly visible. And it was made so because it didn't really fit at all; there's no forum here to have people toss script ideas at each other.

Notifying each and every person of a moved or deleted thread would be completely implausible. Sometimes I'd be making half a dozen notifications a day. It's simply too time-consuming. Simply follow the rules and post appropriate threads in appropriate forums, and all should be fine.

On a more personal note, I'm not really sure what it is you were trying to accomplish, anyway.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Your post was not deleted; it simply isn't publicly visible. And it was made so because it didn't really fit at all; there's no forum here to have people toss script ideas at each other.

Notifying each and every person of a moved or deleted thread would be completely implausible. Sometimes I'd be making half a dozen notifications a day. It's simply too time-consuming. Simply follow the rules and post appropriate threads in appropriate forums, and all should be fine.

On a more personal note, I'm not really sure what it is you were trying to accomplish, anyway.
First of all, i'm not trying to accomplish anything. This isnt a script anyways - it's my own shrek fanfic, what do you mean my notifying people, i can't even see the post myself - it got erased from my thread subscription. I will post the thread up again, just this time in the misc forum instead of the movie boaurd. Thanks.

There is a few people on the forums that wanted to see my work, so i decided to set up a thread for my work. Could someone please tell me how to de-secret my thread? I'll put it in the misc bourd. bye...

Darcy Starr

why is it being deleted in the first place????

someone please tell me a good reason

is there a way i can talk to the admin?

THIS IS NOT A SCRIPT!!!!

This story is just for looking at

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
why is it being deleted in the first place????

someone please tell me a good reason

is there a way i can talk to the admin?
I am the admin, and I already gave you a reason. The word "script" is irrelevant -- whether it's a script or a story, there are many websites dedicated to fan fiction. This isn't one of them.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Star, no other way around it...the best thing you can do is call Yoda bad names.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Star, no other way around it...the best thing you can do is call Yoda bad names.

Well can i at least make a link going to the site, and use the thread as an updade thread about my story???

I see threads all the time that are more trash and irrelivant to movies than mine! I will make another thread for my story, but this time it will only be a link.

OK?

Well can i at least make a link going to the site, and use the thread as an updade thread about my story???

I see threads all the time that are more trash and irrelivant to movies than mine! I will make another thread for my story, but this time it will only be a link.
The threads more irrelevant to movies than your own are usually in the Intermission forum, which is where such threads go. Either way, I'm quite capable of deciding for myself which threads contribute to discussion here, and which don't.

OK?

Your implied outrage is completely overblown. I'd advise you to stop taking yourself and your fan fiction so damned seriously.

FINE! i'll put my story in the intermission thread, you could have mentioned that it should have been there in the first place. I'll put it there and we can just get this silly discussion over with.

PS: Fans of movies are serious, i am one of them. OK?

FINE! i'll put my story in the intermission thread, you could have mentioned that it should have been there in the first place. I'll put it there and we can just get this silly discussion over with.

PS: Fans of movies are serious, i am one of them. OK?
ok, i'm sorry, i just get angry when i get brushed off all the time. I'll promise this won't happen again, and i will PM instead of creating a thread on any opinions or concerns i have from now on. Thanks.

I made another thread on my story and other fanfics but only for links...

Awww, I miss her already. I wonder if she has any fan fiction for further adventures of The Waterboy?!? That's something I'd sure like to see deleted.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

????????? - what are the last two posts about? I noticed that my new thread has been deleted. I assume you guys don't like Shrek. Thats ok, can i at least posts a link in my sig????

Could we archive this thread for future references on "How not to act" perhaps i'll link it to the "lessons from a user" thread. Heh heh...

I hate BAD fanfiction. I have to carefull on how i write!

I'm not posting here agian. I don't want any bad Karma!!!

not really, i am writing a story...