JRS appreciation thread

Tools    

JRS works his f***in' arse off all the time to update his thread and keep us all posted on the latest movie news, and as far as i know he hasn't gotten much back, so at least let him hear us praise his efforts

Hail JRS

-Ian

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
This guy truly deserves this thread. I appreciate him.

\m/jrs\m/

I shall now dedicate this next song in your honour

N.P: Led Zeppelin- Fool in the Rain

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Yep, he truly does deserve this thread. Much appreciated JRS.

Yea Jason thanks for the updates on sequels, glad you share that Elektra Sneak Peak i dont know where we will be without you like Susan said. Good Luck with your taxes and stuff. And damn your movie theater gets cheese pizza.

And Thanks for your advice i'll probably be lost without.

If there was ever a sign that my tenure at Movie Forums was coming to an end, I swear to God...

Thanks for all that you do

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks for all the early heads-up JRS.....

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
If there was ever a sign that my tenure at Movie Forums was coming to an end, I swear to God...

1MP

My life isn't written very well.
No one is ever "cool" with our Silver. But, what the heck; JRS keep bringing us your info!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

jrs always has the latest news. so thanks man.

And this is my BOOMstick!
All hail JRS!

film making extraordinaire
JRS may be funny looking, but the damn best on here

MovieForums Extra
Am I the only one who thinks the guy on the commercial for Florida Orange Juice looks just like Jason????? The one where he puts fish, brussel sprouts, liver, rutabagas, etc into a blender????? Anyway, Jason, I think of you every time I see it. Thanks for all your hard work my friend.