Server too busy. Try again...

Tools    

I can't get my posts posted at all tonight. This is my tenth attempt to post one in this stupid thread. I've been going to a number of forums for quite awhile now, and I've never had this happen.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Yup i always see it. Maybe too many people are trying to get on MovieForums?

Put me in your pocket...
When I'm not getting the server's too busy, it's taking an unusally long time to process when I click a forum. The threads with alot of photos seem to take the longest amount of time to get into.

All i can say is get a better computer or better internet?

You ready? You look ready.
It's happened about 15 times this morning in a 30 minute time period. I'm going to kill.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Maybe restricting how much access the guests get would solve the problem?

I've been having the same problem lately too. I find that if you close your window and try again it sometimes works. Or on the main/home page before you get the forums don't click on the forums, but click on one of the recent threads and get into the main forums that way. Or I just wait 5 minutes. Really it's like playing with luck because you rnot always sure if it will work- but it usually does for me.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
What happens if the user is too busy?
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

I've been getting the "server is too busy" message all this morning. I couldn't view any threads at all. It lasted for about five hours.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Parky
I've been getting the "server is too busy" message all this morning. I couldn't view any threads at all. It lasted for about five hours.
You kept trying for 5 hours in a row?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
You kept trying for 5 hours in a row?
No. What I meant was, in a time period of around five hours, I couldn't view a single thread. I tried like every half hour or so.

I thought that was pretty obvious, or were you just being funny?

And this is my BOOMstick!
I'm always funny. tee-hee.

Originally Posted by Parky
It can be very frustrating, I have had it a few times lately but it only lasted a few minutes.