MoFo Baby Picture Thread

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
oooooh, fun! I love baby pics. My mom has tons. I'll work on getting them in this week.
How cute are you, Toose? Awwww...baby Toose.

...looks kinda like alfalfa.

i need a scanner.

I hope I can find this one picture of me, and get it scanned in. It's got me drinking a bottle of apple juice and sort of posing. I look damned cute. Or at least, I think I do. Great thread idea, BTW, Toose.

Now With Moveable Parts
Here's two of me. One by myself and one with my mom and my great uncle. My mom had me when she was 17...yowza! Anyhoo...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sgt6052.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	159  

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
Me during the summer of 1984.
HOLY SHYTE!
I can't even mention on this board what I was doing in 1984!!

Rock God
MoFo babies! just like muppet babies were to muppets...... they were.... um.... them as babies...

Originally posted by Toose

HOLY SHYTE!
I can't even mention on this board what I was doing in 1984!!
probably similar to what i was doing....i'm a few years older than you, but i was a late bloomer.

i was highschool class of 82......our class slogan upon graduation......ahem.....was........."have a brew with 82".
yeegads

Rock God
i was walking for the first time. probably gettin my baby groove on.

i've seen a movie of me not just walking but running at 9 months. ....... thought maybe my daughter would follow in the same footsteps so to speak...but that kinda thing isn't necessarily genetic.

Rock God
awww... that's cute.

There's a video of me trying to walk my Uncle Mike's dog Buster when I was, I dunno, 7 or something. He was this hyper little pitbull-esque thing. He dragged me all around...he'd turn one way, and then the other, and I'd just be getting pulled around via the leash. My grandparents were watching and laughing their a**es off. Wish I still had that tape...maybe it's around somewhere...

The Adventure Starts Here!
That tape's around, Commish. We can dig it out if you really want to.

Oh, and that horrible "pit bull" dog that dragged your a$$ around was, in reality, just a Sharpei.

LOL! Wussie boy! (And yes, his grandparents just stood there watching this dog yank him around the yard, and laaaaaaughed. And so did all of us.)

Anybody want baby pics of Commish? I got a million of 'em! Even at minutes old!!

Linda
a.k.a. Commish-Mom

sounds like a childhood memory of mine of a neighbors vicious dog that threatened to tear us apart as we passed daily on the sidewalk ......i think it was just a barking beagle.

Rock God
wow, are you seriously commish's mom? no way. and you like the naked gun movies. how cool is that?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Heck yeah, I'm Commish's mom. And heck yeah, I like the Naked Gun movies.

Where do you think Commish gets his weird sense of humor? From his weird parents, of course. Oh, and his weird grandparents. His grandmother (my mom) loves Pink Floyd and Joe Walsh and used to drive a Fiero till last year when the transmission finally died. Go figger.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by patti
i was highschool class of 82......our class slogan upon graduation......ahem.....was........."have a brew with 82".
yeegads
I was born that year...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Austruck
TWT was negative-two that year.
Awww...negative-two. Chris...