Wanted

Tools    

Don't worry folks I'm right here, everythi-- oh, what's that? You weren't looking for me? Heheh.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Such a TART!!
I'm willing to do the lashing with SamsoniteDelilah holding my leash and calling me slut.

Originally Posted by Garrett
Don't worry folks I'm right here, everythi-- oh, what's that? You weren't looking for me? Heheh.

Heyyyyyy! There you are!!!!

About this tart business...

I'm the sweetest kind baby!

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I never say goodbye Ms. Cait, because I never truly leave anywhere. Like a virus I set my hooks and multiply, I am algorithm defiant, presumably somewhere between alpha and omega.
You speak the truth. It's good to read you again. There is no one on earth that can write like you do. I think if someone were to show me something you wrote, mixed in with a multitude of others...I could pick yours out.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Hmm... I miss my old friend Beale. Oh Beale, where are you?!?!?!

Seriously, though... did he, like, die or something? I mean, I only ever had one discussion with him and it was in this small thread from way back when I first joined. Anyone have is AIM and/or MSN name or any other info about him? An answer would most likely be appreciated...

Hmm... I also wonder... would you guys ever create a thread looking for me if I should ever one day dissappear? Or have I not yet achieved that level of love within the MoFo community?

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Hmm... I also wonder... would you guys ever create a thread looking for me if I should ever one day dissappear? Or have I not yet achieved that level of love within the MoFo community?

I wonder how much this guy is worth. MovieMaker5087 could I trade you in for a bone handle knife?

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Suuure, who are you?